SarahS
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just booked. Any advice on what to see as much as possible in New York please?
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sarah,

I am doing this tour a week before you. I last visited NYC in 2006, and am so looking forward to revisiting there are great sights to see, I did do a posting about NYC.

I want to re Visit Central Park and take either a guided walk or a buggy ride, I want to see Ellis Island as last time I never got time for these things...if you put things to do in NYC in your search engine loads of great things should show up.

Have a look in the review section as there is a great review about this tour on there...

Cindy

JemmaJuly
(Member)
I was in New York last week. I think the Tenement Museum is well worth a visit and also the Frick Museum. If Cabaret is still on I would recommend that too. Great show!
SusieB
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sarah I've booked that trip too (same date as you) so I do hope you get plenty of replies as the info you've asked for would be very helpful to me as well.

Look forward to meeting you in September

Sue :thumbup:

SarahS
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SusieB' wrote:

Hi Sarah I've booked that trip too (same date as you) so I do hope you get plenty of replies as the info you've asked for would be very helpful to me as well.

Look forward to meeting you in September

Sue :thumbup:

See you at the airport Susie.

Carol Lynda
(Member)
HI Sarah and Susie, I am hoping to book on this holiday as well. Have you booked the New York extension ?