JMD139
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Have taken the courage and booked my first holiday with Just You for Prage, Vienna and Budapest on 9th April - anyone else going on this trip to re-assure me! Jenny.
JustMargaret
(Member)
'JMD139' wrote:

Have taken the courage and booked my first holiday with Just You for Prage, Vienna and Budapest on 9th April - anyone else going on this trip to re-assure me! Jenny.

Well done you, you certainly won't regret it. Enjoy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jenny

I can assure you that you will not be the only one on this trip! You will have a great time. I have not been to Budapest, but have been to Vienna years ago. Have heard great things about both places. Enjoy the adventure.

Jaya

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Jenny,

Well done I have been to Prague, not with JY lovely place, I have my 10 JY tour booked I am sure you will have a great time

Cindy

pottingshead
(Member)
'JMD139' wrote:

hi jenny i have just done my firt trip with JY and can not wait to book again if they look after you on all the trips as they did to NY i will be a happy traveller . rosie

JMD139
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'pottingshead' wrote:

'JMD139' wrote:

hi jenny i have just done my firt trip with JY and can not wait to book again if they look after you on all the trips as they did to NY i will be a happy traveller . rosie

Thanks Rosie