Chelsea Girl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

I've just taken the plunge and booked my first holiday with JY to Berlin, I'm going in June this year. Is there anyone out there who is also going on the same trip because if so, I'd love to hear from them.

Thanks

Jane

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Jane,

Well done on booking your first trip to Berlin. Awaiting new job so unable to book anything at the moment :(

Jan

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

I am not doing this trip but have visited Berlin. It is a lovely city and there is lots to see and do. I am sure you will have a great time.

Lesley

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and Welcome Jane

You will love Berlin. As Lesley said, there is a lot to see. I have been to Berlin, but not with Just You. I went on my own, but had a daughter of an ex-colleague studying there who spent some time with me.

Regards

Jaya

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi not going on this trip but Berlin is magnificent. Have a lovely time and don't forget to write a review on your return.

Mark

michael1
(Member)
Hello Jane

I'm hoping to book this June trip in the next few days so don't worry, you won't be the only one going! Well done on booking your first trip, I dithered for ages before booking my first one a few years ago but have never regretted it and have enjoyed some great trips with JY as a result.

Look forward to meeting you and the others at the airport!

Michael.

David22
(Member)
Hello Jane & Michael

I'm going to Berlin in June, it will be my first trip on my own, but somewhere I've always wanted to go, so took the plunge. Glad to hear I won't be on my own!!! Its also my first time with JY, so good to hear such good reports.

If we don't talk before see you at Heathrow

David

michael1
(Member)
Hi David

I booked this trip shortly after posting my thread above so good to hear from a fellow traveller!

The hardest part on these trips seems to be taking the initial plunge, but I've now done five trips with JY and enjoyed them all.

Looking forward to meeting you, Jane and the others on the day - I suspect we will all be heading for the nearest coffee shop to wake us up as the flight time is very early! 🙂

David22
(Member)
Michael

Good to hear the positive feedback about you other trips, and yes definately need a coffee and probably a bacon sandwich 😛 on arrival at Heathrow. i'm grateful I only live 20 mins away so I won't need to get up too early!!

Regards

David