Brenda K
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi is anyone on the Mexico trip in October? Just booked and I'm very excited 😃
DavidH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Brenda

I am also on the Mexico trip in October, I will be travelling down from the North West to Heathrow. See you at the airport.

Regards

Dave

Brenda K
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dave

Look forward to meeting you. It looks an amazing trip :thumbup: have you been on many JY holidays?

Bren

Brenda K
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dave

Looking forward to meeting you, looks an amazing trip! How many JY trips have you done?

Bren

DavidH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Brenda

This will be my sixth, previously been to Istanbul; Andalucía; China; Cliento Coast and the National Parks trip.

Are you booked on the Cancun add on?

Regards

Dave

Brenda K
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Mexico will be my third, going to Greece in June. China and the National Parks are on my list but Mexico won!

Yes I've booked the add-on, think it will be good to chill out for a couple of days before coming home :cool: are you on the add-on?

Do you know how many are on this trip?

DavidH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Brenda

Have booked the add on as well, I have no idea at present how many people are on the trip, will check up nearer the date.

Regards

Dave

JillCC
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, have only just joined the 'community forum' and searching through found your post.I am going to Mexico Oct 2014 also and am interested in contacting others who will be on the trip. I am on the one departing 31st Oct - is that the same one as you? Jill
DavidH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Jill

I am on the earlier trip on the 10th October, will try and put a review of the holiday on before you go.

Regards

Dave

JillCC
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks Dave, I would be interested to read your views of the trip. It certainly sound good in the brochure!

Jill

Chris1
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JillCC' wrote:

Hi, have only just joined the 'community forum' and searching through found your post.I am going to Mexico Oct 2014 also and am interested in contacting others who will be on the trip. I am on the one departing 31st Oct - is that the same one as you? Jill

Hi Jill

I'm booked on the 31st October departure - really looking forward to it. Anyone else also going on that date?

Chris