Janspex
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Have been plucking up the courage to do a holiday on my own , I fancy the Apulia holiday in Italy any one been ?
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and welcome

I have not been on this tour but many have so I hope you get an answer from one of them? I have my 10th tour booked so if there are any other questions you have then just please ask and I or someone will try and answer you.

hope you get to travel to Apulia.

Cindy

sjm533
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Janspex' wrote:

Have been plucking up the courage to do a holiday on my own , I fancy the Apulia holiday in Italy any one been ?

Hi,

You will find reviews from some who have been to Apulia in the review section of the forum. If you go to the "Search" link and put in Apulia as a term and Reviews as the section it will find them for you.

I am booked to go on this on 8 September, which will be my third JY holiday.

Hope you have success looking for details.

Regards

Sylvia

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

Like Sylvia, I am going to Apulia on 8th Sept. This will be my fifth JY holiday. Have already been to China,India, west coast of America and Canada and New England.

My advice is pick a holiday and go for it.

Lesley

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I would add that if you fancy Apulia then stop thinking about it and just go ahead and book it. I am sure you will have no regrets. My first trip with Just You was to Jordan as I always wanted to see Petra and since then I have been on three more holidays with Just You and have two more booked for this year. It would have been more if I did not have to cancel my two holidays last year!

Jaya

Janspex
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks , have gone and booked