patti
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anyone thinking of going on 23 May on the trip to Monets garden? Trying to find someone who might be going on a JY holiday for the first time. Thought 4 days may be a good idea for a start. I just need some courage.
JYTM LynneJM
(Member)
Hello Patti

I am one of the Tour Managers with JY and I did this trip last year and hopefully I'll be taking it again in May and June this year. It's a lovely weekend and Monet's Garden is beautiful, especially if we're lucky enough to have some sunshine!

I often find I have a number of first time JY travellers on the short breaks as it is a great introduction. As for courage, I can assure you you will meet some really friendly people.

Hopefully I'll see you at the Eurostar check in in May.

All the best, Lynne

blondegirl
(Member)
Hello Lynne,

I've booked this weekend break for Friday 20th June, 2014

I am really looking forward to it & going to Monet's Garden & Paris by night. The hotel looks lovely too.

I hope you will be the Tour Manager for this date.

Take care,

Lisa x

NJBrownie
(Member)
Hello, Iam experimenting with just you too by trying a short break. Iam going to Monets garden in April .A little nervous but excited too. Hope to meet new friends. Anyone going in April???
Loupha
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I am going in April and it is my first singles holiday as well.

I am sure we will both have a good time

Enjoy your holiday

Louise

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Waiting on job interviews so decided to do a quick trip to see Giverney and Paris on 11th April. Have just gone online to book one of the last 2 places available and have to wait till tomorrow to see if I have been successful. I hope I am then I will at least 2 newbies :thumbup:

Jan.

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
They wanted an extra £240 for the Eurostar as the original tickets had been returned. Am not willing to pay the extra. The May tour is the day before my daughter's wedding.

So sad not to be going on this trip on Friday :(

Jan.

Looby
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello NJBrownie and Louise

I'm heading down to London on Thursday afternoon to enable a more relaxed start for the Chateau Weekend and Monet's Garden by Eurostar on Friday 11 April and look forward to meeting you and others at St Pancras. I'm almost a newbie as only been on one previous Just You holiday - Highlights of Tuscany which was fabulous and I'm sure this weekend will be great too. I was aware of Monet's Garden but had not heard of Chateau Chantilly - just Googled and it looks fantastic.

Bye for now Linda

JYTM LynneJM
(Member)
'blondegirl' wrote:

Hello Lynne,

I've booked this weekend break for Friday 20th June, 2014

I am really looking forward to it & going to Monet's Garden & Paris by night. The hotel looks lovely too.

I hope you will be the Tour Manager for this date.

Take care,

Lisa x

Hi Lisa, Yes I am travelling with this group, so I look forward to meeting you at the Eurostar check in.

All the best

Lynne

blondegirl
(Member)
Hello Lynne,

Thanks for your message, it's lovely to hear from you.

I am really looking forward to my trip and I am really looking forward to meeting you at St Pancras. Monet's garden will be spectacular, as will Paris. The hotel looks lovely as well.

Take care,

Lisa x

blondegirl
(Member)
Hi Linda,

How was your holiday to Paris and Monet's Garden? Did you enjoy yourself? I hope you had a fabulous time.

I am going on this trip on Friday 20th June, 2014 and I am looking forward to it.

Have a great Easter.

Thank you,

Lisa x

L1sa1979
(Member)
Hi. I am looking to book for the 23 may trip and this will be my first ju holiday. I am looking at travelling from ebbs fleet - is anyone going from ebbsfleet?
L1sa1979
(Member)
Hi. I am looking at going at the end of the May. Is anyone going from

Ebbsfleet?