sunrise70
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Was hoping to do the Costa de la Luz holiday but it turns out the return flight gets in too late for me to catch a train back to Wales Having decided on Spain I am now looking at the Treasures of Andalucía holiday. Can anyone advice about this one?
Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'sunrise70' wrote:

Was hoping to do the Costa de la Luz holiday but it turns out the return flight gets in too late for me to catch a train back to Wales Having decided on Spain I am now looking at the Treasures of Andalucía holiday. Can anyone advice about this one?

http://micks-travels.blogspot.co.uk/ 

May be of interest.

lesley07
(Member)
'sunrise70' wrote:

Hi

Sorry to hear that you can't do the Costa holiday. If you search in the review section of the community I'm sure someone will have posted a review of this holiday.

Lesley

Auntie D
(Member)
'lesley07' wrote:

'sunrise70' wrote:

Hi

Sorry to hear that you can't do the Costa holiday. If you search in the review section of the community I'm sure someone will have posted a review of this holiday.

Lesley

Morning Sunrise70,

I went to Andalucia for Christmas and had a great time. The hotel is just a short walk from the wonderful village of Mijas, white washed village with plenty of shops, cafes, restaurants and great ambience, lots to see and do there.

The trips are well worth taking and you will see some magnificent sights. Do book this trip, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

The hotel is very impressive, by the way!

:thumbup::thumbup:

Denise

Julie L
(Member)
'sunrise70' wrote:

You will enjoy costa de la lux more I've been to costa twice and am considering going next year, as I am off to canada & New England in the fall on sept 17th, have been to Andalusia , hotel ok, food not ok, area nice but no entertainment in the hotel, which is when you make friends, hotel in costa, food fantastic, trips same, and a very popular trip, this was my first holiday in costa de la lux in 2012 & have done 6 to date. I'm 59 x Julie L