Mustang84
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Guys,

I have just joined today, planning to book Apulia for May. This is my 1st ever single holiday after the divorce in 2007, since then I have been travelling with friends, now most are married, some have children they do not have the time to travel. I’m single female in my thirties.

Any experienced members been to “Apulia”? I would appreciate any guidance.

Thank you

AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
I went to Apulia in September and very much enjoyed it but one or two folk who have also been felt differently.

There have been several postings about Apulia in recent months so I suggest you go into "Search" (don't select a particular section) and enter "Apulia" and see what comes up. By reading all the threads you will get a good overview of what is on offer.

Good luck,

Ann

Gwyn
  • (Member)
(Member)
I think the Apulian holiday is so good that I've done it twice!

I have posted about it at length in some of the other threads. Do take AnnF's advice and search the forum!!

gailtravels
(Member)
Went with Just You to Apulia in May 2012 had a fantastic time would highly recommend this holiday. Swimming pool area was beautiful and if they still do the olive tasting trip a definite!!
maggie_legge@hotmail.co.uk
(Member)
Hi there I've booked Apulia for 19th May 2014,this will be my third holiday with JY.You will have a great time maybe we will meet up