J Trott-Nicholls
(Member) (Topic Starter)
H[/size][/font]i - I'm still trying to make up my mind whether to go in April or September on the Inspirational China + 3 Gorges Add on. My main concern is the possibility of smog in Beijing.

Does anyone have any experience of this on previous trips or could any of you offer advice on whether April or September is the better option?

Any help would be appreciated.

lesley07
(Member)
'J wrote:

H[/size][/font]i - I'm still trying to make up my mind whether to go in April or September on the Inspirational China + 3 Gorges Add on. My main concern is the possibility of smog in Beijing.

Does anyone have any experience of this on previous trips or could any of you offer advice on whether April or September is the better option?

Hi

I did this trip in September 2010. Weather on the whole was warm and sunny. No smog in Beijing.

This is a great trip and you will enjoy it whenever you decide to go.

Lesley

J Trott-Nicholls
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lesley07' wrote:

'J wrote:

Hi

I did this trip in September 2010. Weather on the whole was warm and sunny. No smog in Beijing.

This is a great trip and you will enjoy it whenever you decide to go.

Lesley

Many thanks for that Lesley. From people's descriptions of the trip they've done in the past, it is always positive, so I am looking forward to going - just haven't made up my mind when. 😕

MARIE W
(Member)
I went in August 2013 and didn't experience any smog in Beijing. The Inspirational China tour is well worth doing; hope you book it and have a great time which ever time you choose to go. Regards, Marie
Cheryl1
(Member)
I am booked for the April 9th China tour. As we are doing a lot of walking I felt the weather would be more less hot. Also according to tourist sites the places are less busy. So excited.
J Trott-Nicholls
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'MARIE wrote:

I went in August 2013 and didn't experience any smog in Beijing. The Inspirational China tour is well worth doing; hope you book it and have a great time which ever time you choose to go. Regards, Marie

Thank you Marie, I'm just about to book for September. Regards

Janet

J Trott-Nicholls
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Cheryl1' wrote:

I am booked for the April 9th China tour. As we are doing a lot of walking I felt the weather would be more less hot. Also according to tourist sites the places are less busy. So excited.

Hi Cheryl, I've finally decided on September. I'm really looking forward to going. Enjoy your trip - not long to go... Regards, Janet

Cheryl1
(Member)
'J wrote:

'Cheryl1' wrote:

Hi Cheryl, I've finally decided on September. I'm really looking forward to going. Enjoy your trip - not long to go... Regards, Janet

Hi Janet, Sounds like a great holiday. Mine must be close as I have received the final bill! I will let you know how it goes.Cheryl

Full of Life
(Member)
'J wrote:

Hi there!

I went to Thailand end of Nov/beginning of Dec and that holiday blew my mind as it was my first with JY and was taking me out of my comfort zone of the Med, USA etc. It was amazing sooooooooo I am interested in China as I heard from someone that they really enjoyed it. I see that you have now booked up in September ........ I have to admit that that would be the best time of year to go from my point of view, so I am thinking it over just as I type this!! Maybe I will see you in a few months time!!

Sue