RLJ
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked the holiday to Peru with the Amazon Add- on for 8 April. I shall be travelling from Manchester on a very early flight !!. Anyone else out there going on the same holiday. ? I travelled to Thailand for the fist time with JY last March and it was a wonderful experience. Through the JY Community I met other travellers in Manchester prior to the flight which was a lovely experience. Looking forward to hearing from other fellow travellers.:thumbup:
mick62
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi booked on the same trip too flying from Humberside think about 15 of us going will be my 3rd JY trip did Egypt april this year and china last year
RLJ
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mick62' wrote:

hi booked on the same trip too flying from Humberside think about 15 of us going will be my 3rd JY trip did Egypt april this year and china last year

Good morning Mick62. Glad to hear from another fellow traveller. It must be a small group - it states that there are 3 more places left on the web site. We will probably meet up in Amsterdam on the long haul flight to Peru. I'm really looking forward - wanted to go to Machu Pichu for many years.I hope I'll be able to combat the altitude problems. Some good tips on another thread about drinking plenty of water - I will !!! See you in Amsterdam.:thumbup:

mick62
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi rjl think we do meet in Amsterdam the ones flying from h/row go via Madrid. if your interested tim the editor has given me a list of things we should take for amazon, its in the ask the editor section under peru and amazon or my name hope it is of some help and like you said see you in Amsterdam and hope we all have a great time
RLJ
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mick62' wrote:

hi rjl think we do meet in Amsterdam the ones flying from h/row go via Madrid. if your interested tim the editor has given me a list of things we should take for amazon, its in the ask the editor section under peru and amazon or my name hope it is of some help and like you said see you in Amsterdam and hope we all have a great time

Hello Mick62. Yes I did see the thread about what to take with us to the Amazon. I'll hit the shops and web sites after Christmas.Time will fly and it will soon be April :thumbup: