Hils
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I wondered whether anyone was flying down from Glasgow or Edinburgh on the 22nd? I'm staying in the Premier Inn at Gatwick. This will be my 11th JY holiday, but first over Christmas and New Year.

Cheers,

Hils

amy2003
(Member)
Hi I am doing this holiday. I also did it last year I enjoyed it so much it was good to have the company it was very festive Christmas markets ect the hotels were very nice friendly the rep we had made sure everyone had a good time.I am staying at the premier in directly opposite the North terminal.

amy2003

amy2003
(Member)
Hi I did this holiday last year enjoyed it so much I am going again this year. It was good to have the company and the holiday was well planned lots of interesting places to visit very festive Christmas day

lunch and New Years Eve parties were very good.The rep made sure everyone was included I feel sure you will enjoy it. I am staying at The Premier Inn oppersite the North Terminal.

Amy 2003

Hils
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Amy,

I am staying at the same Premier Inn. My flight gets into Gatwick at 1500. Maybe we can meet up later? I'll attach my JY label to my bag!

Cheers,

Hils

Hils
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'amy2003' wrote:

Hi I did this holiday last year enjoyed it so much I am going again this year. It was good to have the company and the holiday was well planned lots of interesting places to visit very festive Christmas day

lunch and New Years Eve parties were very good.The rep made sure everyone was included I feel sure you will enjoy it. I am staying at The Premier Inn oppersite the North Terminal.

Amy 2003

Hi again Amy,

Re Christmas Day and New Year's Eve - how dressy were they? Any tips on clothes to take etc. - obviously depending on the weather?!

Cheers,

Hils

amy2003
(Member)
Sorry just picked up your message too late to help you I am at the Premier Inn now I will be in the bar about 7-30

I realise that if you don't have wifi you won't get this but I will look out for you once again sorry I didn't check earlier

Amy 2003