Naranja
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi! I have just joined so as yet not been on a holiday. I'm just doing some pre holiday information as a friend has recommended this holiday company to me.

I'm well travelled through work...I was longhaul cabin crew with BA for 24 years. I'm now single again and looking for ideas. I love Spain and its Islands...:cool:

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome I'm sure you'll find a holiday you'll enjoy with no problem.

If like Spain must say I enjoyed the excurrsions on the Treasures of Andalucia holiday.

Mick

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and welcome to the word of JY holidays

there are so many different styles of tours to go on near far, hectic relaxing, great things to see and people to meet. I tend to go on the hectic sight seeing tours, USA Kenya NZ, I have my 10th tour booked for next year so if I can help with anything just ask...

Find a tour you like the look of and then BOOK it you will have fun..

Cindy

Auntie D
(Member)
'Naranja' wrote:

Hi! I have just joined so as yet not been on a holiday. I'm just doing some pre holiday information as a friend has recommended this holiday company to me.

I'm well travelled through work...I was longhaul cabin crew with BA for 24 years. I'm now single again and looking for ideas. I love Spain and its Islands...:cool:

Naranja, welcome to Just You.

I've been on about 10 holidays with JY (USA and Europe) and can thoroughly recommend it as a safe, enjoyable way of travelling solo.

You will see some amazing sights, meet some great people and have a wonderful time.

Regarding Spain, I've been on: the following.

Treasures of Andalucía

Highlights of Catalonia and Barcelona

Majorca

Had a ball on each one of them.

You can check on these on-line, or if you want a more in depth look, request a brochure, peruse it and decide which you like best.

Do please give them a try ~~ when you return you won't be able to stop yourself looking at the brochure to decide where you next want to go.

Although you must have seen some great places with BA, particularly since you were long haul!!

Enjoy choosing and have fun!!

Denise

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and welcome

You will have a lovely time travelling with Just You as you will be with like minded people of all ages. Why don't you look at what Just You has to offer either online or in the brochure which you can browse at leisure. There are so many choices and I am sure you will find something to your liking. Just go ahead and book it and have fun. My first trip with Just You was to Jordan in September 2009. I picked Jordan as I always wanted to see Petra and I was not disappointed. Since then I have been to Andalucia, Costa de la Luz and Holyland (Israel). I had booked Egypt and the Nile Cruise and Kerala for this year, but unfortunately had to cancel as needed some treatment. I am now looking to book one or two holidays for next year as soon as feel fit enough to travel.

Regards

Jaya

the_baron1
(Member)
Welcome Naranja,

You are in safe hands with JY and there are loads of fantastic destinations to go to with JY but seeing you are and experienced traveller you might have been to many of the destinations JY have.

You will find that from booking a holiday with JY you will be in safe hands with everything taken care of from the first instant to doing the holiday in the capable hands of a JY tour manager with you from start to finish.

As you may have seen the community board is full of experienced JY travellers who have been on numerous JY holidays who can give you advice if needed.

All I can say is pick the holiday that you want and don't look back. You will meet many single travellers who are the same as yourself.

All the best

Eric.

Sussex Downs
(Member)
Hi Naranja

As others have said, welcome to the world of ‘Just You’.

Being ex long haul you have probably seen a lot of the world, but one trip I can recommend 100% is the National Parks tour. The sights are truly awesome, Bryce, Monument Valley, Arches and Yellowstone were my favourites. Read some of the reviews. The weather will be very warm to hot although when I went last year in May although we did have snow in Yellowstone but that made the trip even more memorable.

All the very best

Malcolm

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Naranja,

I agree with Malcolm, I did the National Parks tour in Sept and had the most amazing holiday - the most spectacular and unusual scenery ever! Also lots of interesting extras such as visits to the railway museum in Idaho, learning about native American culture, cowboy music show, learning about the Wild West and lots more (this mightn't sound all that interesting but it really was!!). People back home can't get over the photos I took and reckon they must be photoshopped they are that good!

I hope you go for it...

Cheers,

Bob