Hayles
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello there.

I was reading through the blog on one off tours and i made me think and gave me an idea......... Mystery day tours! Ive been on one before with a coach company. You book on and they dont mention where your going untill you get there- obviously uj based trips. The good fun and only last one day. Has jy ever considered these?

Hayley 🙂

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Only issue I can see with JY been a national company is that I'll travel to somewhere like London to pick up the coach to find the tour ends up visiting where I live.
JY Will
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

Only issue I can see with JY been a national company is that I'll travel to somewhere like London to pick up the coach to find the tour ends up visiting where I live.

that would be pretty galling!

I have actually thought of that idea but for America. We have a lot of people who love America - so you could potentially get an ESTA and fly to the States and we reveal day by day where you go next. If we guarantee it's not an itinerary we have done before as well so no risk of duplication.

sjm533
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

That happened to my parents. They were on holiday, took a mystery tour, and ended up 5 miles from home!

Sylvia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
LOL at Mick ... Can you just imagined junking you are going somewhere and finding you self back in your own home town...could happen to me as I have WINDSOR close to hand..

JYWILL..

NOW that sounds very interesting, I would like to know more about that and the USA..

Cindy

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JY wrote:

'Mick wrote:

I have actually thought of that idea but for America. We have a lot of people who love America - so you could potentially get an ESTA and fly to the States and we reveal day by day where you go next. If we guarantee it's not an itinerary we have done before as well so no risk of duplication.

Now that sounds interesting, even europe ?

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi all, Mick's comment made me nearly choke! That would not be funny if it happened to you though! I love the idea of a mystery tour in the States, with Will's promise that it wouldn't duplicate anywhere already covered....

Cheers,

Bob

Rosie9
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

'JY wrote:

'Mick wrote:

Now that sounds interesting, even europe ?

Hi Will,

A wonderful idea very interesting, I hope something can be sorted by JY

Hayles
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
The mystry america trip would be good- id do that definatly
Sue2
  • (Member)
(Member)
No Way !! If I am paying for a trip I want to know exactly where Im going! Would never risk something like a Mystery Tour.
SHELLY 1
(Member)
'JY wrote:

'Mick wrote:

The idea for the USA sounds great. Maybe 2015 sound like a good idea to the powers that be??? From Shelly 1

martini2429
(Member)
'JY wrote:

'Mick wrote:

I do like this idea, there are plenty of places to see in America, you could get form one side of the country to the other in 2 weeks, so I for one would be up for that.

Martin

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Last input did not connect. Would love to go on a mystery tour whether here , Europe or America. Still so much to see 🙂