NitaGod234
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good day to you all who read this,

I have been single for a long time and have come to the conclusion I no longer want to be alone. I am 32 years of age and not had much luck. I have travelled alone many a time and thought it would be nice to have some company for a change. Is there any recommendations from the community to travel to

for one to kick start her new journey in life...?

Kind regards,

Nita.

And thanks.

pegasus24
(Member)
yes- go for a walking holiday, it brings you into contact with all in the group

good luck

dave

daveJB
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Nita

You've come to the right place if you want company on holiday, however not everyone on JY

holidays is single, I am, but some are married and for what ever reason can't travel with thair husband/wife

so they choose Just You. I have been on a few JY holidays and I have a great time every time, I can only say

pick a destination you really like and book, you won't regret it.

Dave.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
hello Nita and welcome

if you want to travel and meet new people this is the place to be. A very safe way to travel, I have a husband but he does not like a tour style holiday he prefers golfing or a lounger. Pick a holiday you really like the look of then you have that in common with the fellow travellers. Age range from young to old, ladies out number the men on most tours, people mix in really well, you can of course have time to your self if that's what you would like. there are a whole range of holidays to choose from, so great sights to see and to have a laugh along the way. I have my 10th tour booked for 2014, I tend to pick the full on touring kind of holiday, as I like to be kept busy and see lots of things while I am away, if I can help with anything just ask.

Cindy

Julie L
(Member)
'NitaGod234' wrote:

Good day to you all who read this,

I have been single for a long time and have come to the conclusion I no longer want to be alone. I am 32 years of age and not had much luck. I have travelled alone many a time and thought it would be nice to have some company for a change. Is there any recommendations from the community to travel to

for one to kick start her new journey in life...?

Kind regards,

Nita.

And thanks.

Hi I'm not in your age group but the best way to meet new friends is choose a holiday

Anyway and go, Costa Del La Lux is a good hotel to start with lots of different ages

It seems to attract, julie

Auntie D
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

hello Nita and welcome

if you want to travel and meet new people this is the place to be. A very safe way to travel, I have a husband but he does not like a tour style holiday he prefers golfing or a lounger. Pick a holiday you really like the look of then you have that in common with the fellow travellers. Age range from young to old, ladies out number the men on most tours, people mix in really well, you can of course have time to your self if that's what you would like. there are a whole range of holidays to choose from, so great sights to see and to have a laugh along the way. I have my 10th tour booked for 2014, I tend to pick the full on touring kind of holiday, as I like to be kept busy and see lots of things while I am away, if I can help with anything just ask.

Cindy

Morning Nita, welcome aboard!!

I totally agree with everything Cindy says. I've been on 9 JY holidays (USA and Europe) and thoroughly enjoyed every one.

You will see some fascinating places, meet lots of new people ~~ most of whom will be in the same boat as you ~~ make new friends and really have a great time.

Peruse the brochure, decide where you really want to go and book it. I can assure you that you will not regret it and will probably want to book your next holiday as soon as you return!!

Good luck, go for it and happy travelling.

If you have any queries, please feel free to ask.

Denise

:thumbup::thumbup:

Julie White
(Member)
Hello Nita,

The best thing to do is just book it. I have done over 11 tours with just you and I have loved everyone. I promise you, you will never look back.

Take care. Can't wait to see where you book first.

Regards Julie:thumbup:

Julie White
(Member)
Hello again Nita,

The best trip I have done with Just You has been the South African Explorer with Zambia add on. It is a bit expensive but well worth money. It is the trip of a lifetime.

Thailand is also an excellent trip.

If you are looking closer to home I did Istanbul city break in April and that was also a good trip.

Any trip you decide to do will be good with Just You.

Take care

Julie