Julie L
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone booked for this trip in September 2014?:cool::cool:
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julie

Which date is it you are travelling on ? I might be on the same tour?

Cindy

Julie L
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Hi Julie

Cindy

17th September 2014

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sorry I am not on that date, I have done parts of this tour before as my first tour was Boston New England And New York. But I am more than happy to retrace some of this tour. really looking forward to the Canadian part and I am also doing the New York add on, as there are a few things I want to see in more depth! than the time allows. I hope I get to see the fall we were just a little early last time! beautiful part of the world you will have fun. There are quite a few dates running in September so let's hope we all get to see the fall colours..

Cindy

Julie L
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Hi Julie

Cindy

17th September 2014 from heathrow

anniethenitnurse
(Member)
Hi Cindy,

I promised to do a review of this tour when I returned but as yet haven't done it due to other circumstances that have kept me busy! However, I intend to do it in the review section over the next few days - the short review is "absolutely brilliant!" but will go into more detail later for you

Best wishes

Anne

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Anne

Thanks for that I shall look forward to hearing what you have to say. Hope the circumstances have not been to stressful.

Cindy

SHELLY 1
(Member)
'Julie wrote:

Hi Julie, Looks like there are at least 2 of us for the trip. Looking forward to it. Never done these USA states yet so should be fun. Welcome to the group from Shelly 1

Julie L
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SHELLY wrote:

'Julie wrote:

Hi Julie, Looks like there are at least 2 of us for the trip. Looking forward to it. Never done these USA states yet so should be fun. Welcome to the group from Shelly 1

Hi Shelly, there's three of us, as I'm meeting Liza a lady it met in Costa Del La Lux last June 2012 my first holiday with justyou it was fantastic, I've done nothing like this before, very excited. Where else have you been with just you? I've been to costa del la lux June 2012 & sept 2013, Bulgaria sept 2012, & Andalusia 2013 all very good. To get from to sept next year we are meeting at heathrow airport on the Tuesday the day before and are staying at a hotel on site. Would you like me to tell you where we are staying when we have booked? My friend is coming from Exeter she u

Is 42, I'm from Derbyshire and I'm 59 it's a treat from me for my 60th next december2014 .Julie L