Debbie12
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi guys, there are 28 of us travelling from Gatwick, does anyone from around the Watford area want to share travel costs either with their petrol or a taxi on the morning of the 20th December and of course on the return journey?

Looking forward to meeting all 47 of you booked on this trip, it's going to be a great Christmas dinner!

Debbie

stu151
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Debbie

I asked the orginal question as to numbers etc.

I'm travelling from Bristol, so I just wanted to make contact. Let's hope the Gibraltar border situation is resolved before the holiday.

I've been on 4 other JY holidays, mostly at Christmas.

Look forward to meeting you.

Stuart

Debbie12
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Stuart, I'm not booked on the Gib trip, I have been before plus the boarder situation was a concern so thought I'd give it a miss. My main reason for booking this trip is Alhambra. I've been to Granada twice before but never made it to the palace so very excited to finally have it arranged.

See you in December, Debbie

stu151
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Debbie

I've not been to this part of Spain before, but like you one of my main reason for picking the holiday is the visit to the Alhambra Palace.

I've not booked the Gibraltar trip, but would aim to go if the border situation is resolved. If I miss out, I'm not too worried to be honest, as there are loads of other things to do within a reasonable distance of Mijas.

Hope you get someone to reply to your "taxi sharing" request.

See you at Christmas.

Stuart