John from Durham
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I,m booked on my first just you holiday to Vietnam and Cambodia in February 2014 is anyone else on this trip ?
Carr
  • (Member)
(Member)
Which February date are you going? I believe that there are two. I am going on 12th February
John from Durham
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Carr' wrote:

Which February date are you going? I believe that there are two. I am going on 12th February

Hello, I,m going on the 26th feb, so I,m after you, I,m excited, nervous and not sure what to expect, but I,m sure it will fine

Jan Myers
(Member)
'John wrote:

'Carr' wrote:

Hello, I,m going on the 26th feb, so I,m after you, I,m excited, nervous and not sure what to expect, but I,m sure it will fine

Hello, John. I'm going on this tour ( including the Cambodia add on) o. The 26th February. My feelings are similar to yours despite many years of singles holidays. I think it's the distance that makes me a little nervous. Look forward to meeting you... Jan

John from Durham
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jan wrote:

'John wrote:

'Carr' wrote:

Hello, John. I'm going on this tour ( including the Cambodia add on) o. The 26th February. My feelings are similar to yours despite many years of singles holidays. I think it's the distance that makes me a little nervous. Look forward to meeting you... Jan

Hello Jan, nice to hear from you, I was beginning to think I was the only one, lol. I can't believe how quickly the time is going by, it will soon be here, I,m looking forward to it now, I,m travelling down to London the day before to make sure I,m at Heathrow on time, looking forward to meeting you and the others who are going. John