chloerose89
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just joined, I am a single traveller as most of my friends are married with children or not interested in travel. Looking to speak to like minded people
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
hello Chloerose and welcome,

if you want to travel the world as a single traveller then this is the place to be. great holidays and such fun to be had along the way, have a look at the tours online or in the brochures and see which one jumps out at you. I have just booked my 10th JY tour for 2014. This is a very safe way to travel, and a vast age range from young to old and all in between,you won't be left on your own unless you want to be and every one gets along very well. I am sure there is a holiday for you, so give it a try and see what you think. If I can help with anything else just ask and I will try to answer.

Cindy

MaryDee
(Member)
'chloerose89' wrote:

I have just joined, I am a single traveller as most of my friends are married with children or not interested in travel. Looking to speak to like minded people

Almost as new as me .... I joined in September. Have booked to go to Jordan this November. Very friendly and helpful folks on the phone at JY as well as all the advice on this forum. Same mixture of looking forward to me first adventure next month and apprehension as everyone else, I guess!

Good luck!

MaryDee

MARIE W
(Member)
I'm new to JY and solo travel too. I've just taken my first holiday in August to China with JY and it was a fantastic experience and I enjoyed it so much I'm already planning my second trip. There is no need to be apprehensive as JY is a really good company; I booked my holiday over the phone directly rather than online and the operator was very helpful and once booked I did use this forum to get tips and check if anyone was travelling on the same tour as me. In my experience everyone on the tour was friendly and there was a good mix of ages in the group. If I can help with any questions please just ask but in the meantime I can really recommend JY as a safe and friendly way of travelling and exploring the world. Marie
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Chloe

Hope you will find something suitable and book it. Travelling with Just You is great and you will meet lots of like minded people of all ages.

Jaya