jean85
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone is anyone going on this holiday Friday 27th and has anyone been here before ?
SHELLY 1
(Member)
'jean85' wrote:

Hi everyone is anyone going on this holiday Friday 27th and has anyone been here before ?

Hi Jean, I did this trip in March last year. Enjoyed it all just the horse ride when the horse fell not much fun. New Orleans has so much to see and do. I think I would do the trip again if I ever got the chance. Have a great time say Hi to the USA for me. Home sick but back next year. Shelly 1

Freebyrd
(Member)
'jean85' wrote:

Just back on Monday 23rd Sept.. Good time, lots to see and do. A lot of miles by coach but with regular stops and a comfortable, air conditioned coach it's a pleasant journey. Our driver, Larry, was excellent, always on time and very safe driving!. Houston was a disappointment, but only an overnight stop. The ranch trip (Texas) and Paddle Steamer (Natchez, New Orleans) are a 'must-do'. The hotel in San Antonio backs on to the river Walk, great place to eat and drink and Macy's for shopping within walking distance. I don't know who your Guide is, ours (Robert) was good and knew his stuff. A good holiday overall, enjoyed by all but more time in New Orleans would have been good.

Brian