e 20 sue
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone else excited 2 be going on Sorrento tour surprised no other posts only 4weeks away:?
Kathy Hobson
(Member)
'e wrote:

Anyone else excited 2 be going on Sorrento tour surprised no other posts only 4weeks away:?

Perhaps it only you and me Sue (lol) Kathy

e 20 sue
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Well we wont be on our own! Put a question on ask the editor c what they say.Read some negative comments about meals at hotel so goin 2 budget for eating out cos i love good Italian food .I am from the midlands arriving at Gatwick 6ish how about you?
JemmaJuly
(Member)
Two more going to Sorrento! See you at Gatwick
Kathy Hobson
(Member)
'e wrote:

Well we wont be on our own! Put a question on ask the editor c what they say.Read some negative comments about meals at hotel so goin 2 budget for eating out cos i love good Italian food .I am from the midlands arriving at Gatwick 6ish how about you?

I'm flying from Gatwick and hope to get there 6.30ish. It's only three weeks now!!! I'm trying to learn some Italian so I can at least say hello etc - and vino rosso of course. I don't know if we are allowed to private message as I could then give you my mobile number so if you are "panicking" (like I will be) we can meet up. Kathy

e 20 sue
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi 2 JemmaJuly its nice 2 be able to say hello before the holiday!Kathy i will wait with the JY rep before going through security.Dont know how we would exchange mobile numbers safely will have my labels on view ,Gonna do some packing today its wet an horrible here/ the dogs dont want to walk cant wait speak soon
Kathy Hobson
(Member)
'e wrote:

Hi 2 JemmaJuly its nice 2 be able to say hello before the holiday!Kathy i will wait with the JY rep before going through security.Dont know how we would exchange mobile numbers safely will have my labels on view ,Gonna do some packing today its wet an horrible here/ the dogs dont want to walk cant wait speak soon

I'm in Wiltshire and have know "booked" my lift for 4.30am so will probably get there similar time to you. Just bought yet some more clothes - think it will take me until we go to decide what to take!!!!

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
If you each post that you are happy for Julia to pass on your email address, she will happily do that, then you can exchange mobile numbers. Have a great trip.
Kathy Hobson
(Member)
'sallyc' wrote:

If you each post that you are happy for Julia to pass on your email address, she will happily do that, then you can exchange mobile numbers. Have a great trip.

Thanks Sally that would be great - I am new to this so not sure how to tell Julia I would like her to do this (I will try to find out though)Kathy

e 20 sue
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi again thanks for advice Sally C my 1st holiday comin up but already feel like i want 2 book next one. Kathy i have to make a 1am start so will be very tired by the time its time to board but did not fancy staying overnight this time! Iam packing casual day smart casual evening with a warm sweater in case. Whatever we all wear sure we will have a good time ; Will wait with JY rep in anticipation to meet you and the rest of our fellow companions speak soon !
Kathy Hobson
(Member)
'e wrote:

Hi again thanks for advice Sally C my 1st holiday comin up but already feel like i want 2 book next one. Kathy i have to make a 1am start so will be very tired by the time its time to board but did not fancy staying overnight this time! Iam packing casual day smart casual evening with a warm sweater in case. Whatever we all wear sure we will have a good time ; Will wait with JY rep in anticipation to meet you and the rest of our fellow companions speak soon !

Getting very excited now - "tickets" came today . See you in two weeks Kathy