Amanda B
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I have been looking at the website for some time and am thinking of booking my first holiday to Costa De La Luz in October.

Please can you give me any advice about booking my first holiday and also about Costa De La Luz, as I have never done anything like this before.

Thanks

Amanda x

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Amanda

Welcome to you and to the world of JY holidays.

This is a very safe way to travel and see this amazing world of ours, people do mix in very well, there are young and old ...but in my experience some old are so young and young can be old!!!....I am 54 but I have been out walk by an 80 year old...I love the age mix and talking to people so these holidays are just great for me. I have met a really nice lady on my JY travels and sometimes we link up and meet up on a tour which is a bonus to find a holiday friend I still do travel alone and so does she.

I have not been on the tour you are thinking of, have you looked in the review section on here to see if anybody has posted on that holiday.

I have been lucky enough to have been on 9 tours, they have been great fun and have seen amazing sights...I would say just go for it and book the tour.

If I can help,with anything just ask.

Good Luck

Cindy

Amanda B
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Cindy

Thanks for your reply.

Everything seems really positive on the website, it is just daunting when you are going to book the first holiday but it is a way to see places so I will do it.

Amanda

'nixon' wrote:

Amanda

Welcome to you and to the world of JY holidays.

This is a very safe way to travel and see this amazing world of ours, people do mix in very well, there are young and old ...but in my experience some old are so young and young can be old!!!....I am 54 but I have been out walk by an 80 year old...I love the age mix and talking to people so these holidays are just great for me. I have met a really nice lady on my JY travels and sometimes we link up and meet up on a tour which is a bonus to find a holiday friend I still do travel alone and so does she.

I have not been on the tour you are thinking of, have you looked in the review section on here to see if anybody has posted on that holiday.

I have been lucky enough to have been on 9 tours, they have been great fun and have seen amazing sights...I would say just go for it and book the tour.

If I can help,with anything just ask.

Good Luck

Cindy

Christina ML
(Member)
Hey Amanda,

I've been looking at this site for a while now as I love to travel and my friends either don't have the finances or just aren't that keen to do so.

So rather than not go anywhere I was thinking of going on one of these at some point.

It's really, really scary even thinking about going away by yourself, the safety, not knowing anyone etc.

I'm 28 and think travelling with a group and with guides is definitely the better option than totally going alone!

I'd love to know how you get on!

Everything seems really positive on the website, it is just daunting when you are going to book the first holiday but it is a way to see places so I will do it.

Amanda

Rosie9
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Amanda, My first JY holiday was in April to America Golden West, I enjoyed it so much I Booked Costa De la Luz for 10th Sept, as it will be a different type of holiday from touring, from the reviews I have read it looks to be another good holiday for me. More relaxing, I think.
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Amanda

I have done the Costa de la Luz holiday with Just You and thoroughly recommend it. The hotel is lovely right by the beach which you access via a private bridge. Excursions are good with plenty of free time to enjoy the hotel and its surroundings. You will really enjoy this holiday so go ahead and book it. Travelling with Just You is great. You have nothing to worry about as everything is taken care of.

Regards

Jaya

Auntie D
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Amanda

I have done the Costa de la Luz holiday with Just You and thoroughly recommend it. The hotel is lovely right by the beach which you access via a private bridge. Excursions are good with plenty of free time to enjoy the hotel and its surroundings. You will really enjoy this holiday so go ahead and book it. Travelling with Just You is great. You have nothing to worry about as everything is taken care of.

Regards

Jaya

Morning Amanda and Christina ML,

Please don't be scared about booking a JY holiday. I agree with all the other replies you've received. You will have a great time and be so pleased you've taken the first step towards a whole new way of travelling.

The Tour Managers are so helpful and will give you any advice you need and look after you all during the holiday.

You will meet some great people and see some wonderful sights ~ so much so that when you return, you will devour your brochure to decide where you next want to go!!

I've been on 10 JY holidays (US and Europe) and really enjoyed every one.

Go for it, have fun and enjoy!!

Regards

Denise

:):):):thumbup:

Amanda B
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Everyone

Thanks for all your comments, I am going to book the holiday and I am sure that I will have a great time like everyone has suggested.

I will let you know when I get back.

Amanda x

'Auntie wrote:

'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Amanda

Regards

Jaya

Morning Amanda and Christina ML,

Please don't be scared about booking a JY holiday. I agree with all the other replies you've received. You will have a great time and be so pleased you've taken the first step towards a whole new way of travelling.

The Tour Managers are so helpful and will give you any advice you need and look after you all during the holiday.

You will meet some great people and see some wonderful sights ~ so much so that when you return, you will devour your brochure to decide where you next want to go!!

I've been on 10 JY holidays (US and Europe) and really enjoyed every one.

Go for it, have fun and enjoy!!

Regards

Denise

:):):):thumbup: