KEWright
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Off to Lake Garda on 3rd September, flying from Gatwick. First time to the Lake and first holiday with Just You. Anyone else going?
Leece11
(Member)
'KEWright' wrote:

Off to Lake Garda on 3rd September, flying from Gatwick. First time to the Lake and first holiday with Just You. Anyone else going?

Hi

Yes I am going and it's my first holiday with Just You too. I've never been to the lakes either but it is somewhere I have always wanted to go although I must admit I am getting a bit nervous about it now.

Leece11
(Member)
Hi

Yes I am going and it's my first Just You holiday too. I've never been to the lakes either but it's somewhere I have always wanted to although I must admit I'm feeling a bit nervous about it now.

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello,

Went to Lake Garda 2 years ago. We had such a great time. Beautiful area and too much gelato. The day at Cliffhanger lunch was spectacular if a little frightening- my daughter hates heights and she would have freaked at that one. Simione was halted by a crash so we had to go onto the next boat stop to pick up for a tour of the Lake. I specifically chose the June trip as I wanted to see the opera in Verona. A must see is Juliet's balcony along with the other few thousand or so. Loved Venice- went on a gondola ride and were given vouchers to have a coffee and cakes for 8 Euros on St Marks Square.

I hope you both have a great time next week- so exciting :)

Jan.

KEWright
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Leece11' wrote:

'KEWright' wrote:

Hi

Yes I am going and it's my first holiday with Just You too. I've never been to the lakes either but it is somewhere I have always wanted to go although I must admit I am getting a bit nervous about it now.

Hi

Off to get my currency at lunchtime so getting excited now. Weather forecast is looking good for the area. Don't be nervous, I'm sure we'll all have a great time. I'm driving to Gatwick on the morning of the flight - setting out at 4.00am so not looking forward to that bit!

Karen

Leece11
(Member)
'KEWright' wrote:

'Leece11' wrote:

'KEWright' wrote:

Hi

Hi

Off to get my currency at lunchtime so getting excited now. Weather forecast is looking good for the area. Don't be nervous, I'm sure we'll all have a great time. I'm driving to Gatwick on the morning of the flight - setting out at 4.00am so not looking forward to that bit!

Karen

I'm sure you're right, just always hate packing anyway! Will feel better once I'm checked in at the airport and on the plane, just not travelled abroad on my own before. I'm only about 45 mins from Gatwick but I'm getting a lift so not sure what time I'll be leaving yet but probably won't be that much later. At least we should get there in plenty of time to get sorted out and relax a bit before the evening.

winn 12
(Member)
Hello, Just getting nervous about packing and finding my way around Gatwick. Staying at Premier Inn on Monday night to avoid any hold ups on M25.