SarahMaria
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

has anyone booked to go on the magic of kenya in april 2014 or has anyone already been on it - if so what is it like?

This is my first trip alone so just abit nervous!

Sarah 🙂

martini2429
(Member)
Hi Sarah,

One word - Fantastic.

You will have a great time.

Martin

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi sarahmarie

I went on this tour a few years ago, and I did the add on at the 2nd hotel which was very worthwhile. It was amazing to see the animals in the wild, and I really enjoyed the safari rides.and got some great photos. At the 2nd hotel there is/was a beauty room that did massages and manicures at a fraction of what you pay here, you do have to,pre book while there...

Really good tour to go on, both hotel were very nice.

Take plenty of mossy spray, wet wipes and packets of tissues..hand hand sanitizer, if I can help with anything just ask.

Cindy.

Sue Southampton
(Member)
Dear Sarah

The holiday is great especially the animals. I could watch them all day and wish the trip inc. either the other half of the reserve or another one altogether rather than go to Mombassa which I found a bit of a let down as others did after the excitement of the park. I am not a sun person so found it hard to find things to do as the beach is taken over by people selling wooden things etc and they wont leave you alone but it is cheap to buy there though. Loved the holiday as I am sure you will.

Sue Southampton