Leesy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Just booked my first introduction weekend in Bournmouth in November! - I have wanted to do this for a while but never quite plucked up the courage :s. Would be great to chat to seasoned travellers and any advise / observations gratefully received 🙂.......I hope this is my first step to travelling much further a field and discovering new adventures with fellow single travellers.

Hope to chat soon :thumbup:

Leesy x

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Leesy

Welcome I am a seasoned traveller with JY....there are many posts on these boards about travelling alone or for the first Time so have a look around at what people say.

I am 54 started travelling with JY in 2006 my first tour was Boston NewEngland and New York, which was fantastic, I have been to Poland,Kenya, Tuscany,Austria, Hong Kong and New Zealand,East coast liner, Nashville and Memphis, and just recently come back from Florida....

if there is anything else I can help with just ask...

have fun on your travels..

Cindy

Debbie12
(Member)
:thumbup: Good for you, I'm still to take the plunge but will do very soon, I've just ordered travel insurance for a year, so guess I must be going somewhere! Debbie
oliveb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Leesy

I did the Bournemouth discovery weekend February 2012. It was a great weekend and a wonderful introduction to Just You. Met lots of lovely people (first timers and more experienced) and since then have done 2 Just You holidays (Prague & USA). The hotel in Bournemouth is very nice and I think the weekend very good value for money. Have a lovely time. Kind regards Olive