Jayne100
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello. I am booked on the Vietnam/Cambodia trip on the 4th September. Would love to hear from any one else going on this trip. This will be my third Just You holiday. Did China in 2011 and California and Los Vegas last year. Can any one recoimmend any other good trips for next year? Cheers. Jayne.;)
Annam
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jayne

I'm on this trip, Am looking forward to it!

Haven't looked at next years brochure yet, but Peru/Israel/India/Jordan are good. Did the China holiday which I really enjoyed.

Anna

Jayne100
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Annam' wrote:

Hi Jayne

I'm on this trip, Am looking forward to it!

Haven't looked at next years brochure yet, but Peru/Israel/India/Jordan are good. Did the China holiday which I really enjoyed.

Anna

Hello Anna

Thanks for replying. Yes I am really looking forward to it as well. I know a few people who have done the Peru one and strongly recommended it. I did Israel many years ago with my daughter, I think it was through Thompsons, and it was a great experience. To go to places like Bethlehem and Jerusalem and Nazareth and Masada and to go on a boat across the Sea of Galilee was just mind blowing. I haven't read up on the JY trip details but we also went to the Dead sea and the Red sea. I would strongly recommend a trip there.

All the best.

Jayne

MARGARET GRIFFITHS
(Member)
'Jayne100' wrote:

Hello. I am booked on the Vietnam/Cambodia trip on the 4th September. Would love to hear from any one else going on this trip. This will be my third Just You holiday. Did China in 2011 and California and Los Vegas last year. Can any one recoimmend any other good trips for next year? Cheers. Jayne.;)

What about South Africa? Weather glorious whenever you go. Food is divine. Went in September last year and had a great time

Margaret

SusieB
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jayne

I'd recommend Spirit of India. It is an amazing and unforgettable experience.

Regards Sue