crystalbling55
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi im a new member, im very intrested in coming on one of your holidays, im very nervous about it, as ive never travelled alone, but all my friends are either married or skint,! but im going to pluck up the courage::)
sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I started these holidays for exactly the same reason 10 years ago and have never looked back. Find somewhere you really want to visit and book it. I promise you will never regret it. Be warned tho' - JY is addictive!

Sally

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and welcome

There is no need to be nervous when travelling with Just You. You will not be on your own unless you choose to be. Just pick a destination and book it. You will have no regrets.

Jaya

Full of Life
(Member)
:rolleyes:

Hello there!

I have just joined up as I have booked my first holiday (Thailand in November) with any singles holiday company. I have previously played safe by going on cruises on my own or trying to pull a friend along but most of them are in relationships or cannot afford the sort of holiday that I want to go on these days.

I would just say, think of where you would REALLY love to go and .......... jump! The years roll on too quickly and there are always new places to explore. Yes, I will be apprehensive for my first holiday but I usually feel like that on most of them any way when I am on my own :-)

Sue