blondegirl
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All, I have just received my travel and tour documents, for Lake Garda, Tuesday 18th June, 2013. I am looking forward to this lovely holiday/trip and meeting my fellow travelling companions and our Tour Manager, Silvia. Take care and see and meet you all soon. Lisa.
loobs
  • (Member)
(Member)
'blondegirl' wrote:

Hi All, I have just received my travel and tour documents, for Lake Garda, Tuesday 18th June, 2013. I am looking forward to this lovely holiday/trip and meeting my fellow travelling companions and our Tour Manager, Silvia. Take care and see and meet you all soon. Lisa.

Hello Lisa

I am going on this trip too, like yourself I am looking forward to it too.

See you Tuesday :)

Lynda

blondegirl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Lynda, Thank you for your reply. Looking forward to it and all the lovely experiences, trips and meeting everyone. See you soon, Lisa.
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hope you both have fun tomorrow on this trip. I did it same time 2 years ago- such a great experience. :thumbup: Jan.
blondegirl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jan, Thanks for your post. Had a wonderful time & holiday. Will be booking this holiday again. Lisa.
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
'blondegirl' wrote:

Hi Jan, Thanks for your post. Had a wonderful time & holiday. Will be booking this holiday again. Lisa.

Glad you had a good time. Jan.