Sue Southampton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi to fellow traveller on British Airways to the Rockies Canada on the 11th June. I have just found out that there is only one other person on the BA flight. If that is you could you contact me through Just You so that we could meet up in the airport arrival as I am very nervous as there will no one there to help us through and it would be great to meet up for company during the long wait. I know its a male buts that all I know so please make yourself known to me as I would be a lot more relaxed. Thank you

Regards Sue Southampton

JUst You please pass my email address onto this chap if he asks for it thank you

Ann C
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Sue,

Have noticed that you're struggling to get hold of your fellow traveller. Would it be worth contacting the customer service team and asking them to email your email address to the chap travelling with you and ask him to contact you?

It could be that he doesn't look at the forum.

Hope you don't mind me poking my nose in.

Hope you enjoy your holiday. I'm doing this one on in September.

Kind regards

Ann

Sue Southampton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Ann wrote:

Hello Sue,

Have noticed that you're struggling to get hold of your fellow traveller. Would it be worth contacting the customer service team and asking them to email your email address to the chap travelling with you and ask him to contact you?

Kind regards

Ann

Dear Ann

Thanks for your suggestion I will ask the people as you suggest. Its a pity that there are only 2 of us on this flight as we wont have any help at the airport or other . Makes things a bit nervy as I am only a second timer and not all that confident at all.

Sue Southampton

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue,

Given the circumstances around this holiday, I have spoken with our duty office to see if we provide an Airport Rep for you and your fellow traveller.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Ann C
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Sue wrote:

'Ann wrote:

Hello Sue,

Kind regards

Ann

Dear Ann

Thanks for your suggestion I will ask the people as you suggest. Its a pity that there are only 2 of us on this flight as we wont have any help at the airport or other . Makes things a bit nervy as I am only a second timer and not all that confident at all.

Sue Southampton

Hello Sue,

Hope you managed to make contact with your fellow traveller. I see that there will now be a rep at the airport I'm sure that this will make you feel happier and more relaxed about it.

Enjoy the holiday!

Kind regards

Ann

Sue Southampton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Ann wrote:

'Sue wrote:

'Ann wrote:

Hello Sue,

Dear Ann

Thanks for your email. Yes I think they took pity on me as I could not contact the follower traveller nor could they. It is a bit more reassuring

will let you know how I get on

Sue

Kind regards

Ann

Dear Ann

Sue Southampton

Hello Sue,

Hope you managed to make contact with your fellow traveller. I see that there will now be a rep at the airport I'm sure that this will make you feel happier and more relaxed about it.

Enjoy the holiday!

Kind regards

Ann