nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
BOB and others:thumbup:

I have posted a review on the Florida tour, I have noticed a couple of spelling mistakes, so please put that down to jet lag.:huh:

Enjoy reading it.:rolleyes:

Cindy:angel:

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy, thanks for letting us know - I'm going to read it now! Don't worry about the spelling mistakes, we're used to them!!!! Sorry, it's the teacher in me....

Cheers,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy

No need to worry about spelling mistakes. Everyone makes them from time to time...

Jaya

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy,

Thanks for the review.

Is it too early to ask where number 11 will be?

Mark

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Mark

I have a 3rd grandchild due in August, they are so costly LOL:exclamation:

I shall await the new brochure and see what Is in offer, I am so lucky to have achieved all my dream holidays at the tender age of 54 :thumbup:, so I will have to study what's on offer.

If it wasn't for the long flight and money I would in a heartbeat go time and time again to Australia...love the people and the country.

I do know I must look at the climate a bit more, as touring in the Florida humidity and heat was not to pleasant.

Where are you of to next?

Cindy:angel:

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Yikes- i know what you mean about long haul holidays however JY offer destinations o which i would not otherwise be able to travel.

My uni has just released provisional 2013/2014 dates and i have planned Russia in the Spring and Croatia in the summer. Im annoyed that i have to go in the middle of the peak season but que sera sera!

Mark

Fee
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Cindy - thanks for posting your review. I do agree that it is difficult being a vegetarian in the US! It really was lovely meeting you. I shall never forget your story of the tankini top!!! I'm having to post this from work because when I got home my computer decided to blow up. I think it was due to the 133 e-mails I had to plough through!! I'm hoping it's fixable though.

I haven't decided where to go next........ I shall be more active on the forum when I have a working computer at home.

Look forward to hearing your news.

Love Fiona

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark - Russia and Croatia sound two brilliant holiday choices! I want to do Russia but I'd say it's probably a few years down the road and I'm hoping JY will adopt Travelsphere's Croatia, Montenegro and Albania tour at some stage as well. Hope you get to do both hols.

Cindy - your tankini story sounds intriguing, will you share it with us or is it not suitable for the forum?? If not, send me a Facebook message!!!

Cheers,

Bob

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
FEE

Hello, and yes come and join in more!!!!....sorry to hear about your home computer blowing up! I hope you can get it fixed ASAP!!! Let me know if your on future travels , you never know you might BUMP into me again sometime...I have many more story's to tell.......

BOB.....mmmmmmmmm that might have to be a FB message...

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hope Cindy does share her tankini story with us as I too am dying to find out what it is all about! Talk about being nosey!!

Regards

Jaya

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Jaya

Ha ha some stories have to be told face to face, and I can be very animated with my hand language to show descriptions of things, so you might just have to wait to meet in persons along the JY travels..

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Cindy

Here's hoping that we will meet one day on JY travels and you can share your stories with me.

Regards

Jaya

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Jaya

You never know, and I am more than happy to share my stories with you!!!! Just say tanking to me and that will set me off...

Cindy