quizfreak
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I'm new to all this and haven't actually booked my first holiday yet....what I would like to know is the typical spread of ages of people who go on these holidays. I'm a 63 year old lady and worry somewhat that I wouldn't fit in. Any advice would be most welcome
RogertheRed
(Member)
I have been on 8 JY hols and have found the age range to be from 30's to 80's with the majority in 50/60 range. You'll have no problem fitting in.
Annam
  • (Member)
(Member)
Age is just a number so don't let it put you off! I'm in my forties and been doning these holidays since my early thirties. Women tend to out number men. Group sizes smallest has been 16 largest 40. Pick a holiday that appeals to you and you'll have a great time.

Anna

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
You will fit in perfect, probably age wise bang in the middle of the group.

This is a regular question and you will find a post in the "Share travellers trips" section of this forum.

Here is a link :-

http://www.justyou.co.uk/forum/thread-51972.html 

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Age is no barrier when travelling with Just You.

Regards

Jaya

Jayne100
(Member)
You will have no problems fitting in. I went on my first Just You holiday two years ago when I was 58 and I found most people were around my age. My Just You holiday last year ranged ranged from people in their 30's to people in their 70's but everyone is very friendly. After all we are all in the same boat and just want to have a good holiday. I have had two brilliant ones with Just You and I am booked to go away with them again in September.