ktd
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, sorry stupid question: when the itinerary says meet at airport, would it be one of the London airports? Thanks!
Mike21
  • (Member)
(Member)
'ktd' wrote:

Hi, sorry stupid question: when the itinerary says meet at airport, would it be one of the London airports? Thanks!

Hi ktd; fews questions here are ever ‘stupid’!

If the Itinerary you refer to is the general one shown when first exploring a country you’re interested in from JY’s Home Page/s (as opposed to the more detailed documentation you receive after booking or near your departure date), then click on the ‘Departures’ tab (above the photos), then click on the ‘Departing from...” sub-menu above the list of details, to reveal the departure airport/s.

I hope the ‘path’ to the page I’m trying to describe is clear? I’m sure you’ll get there eventually just by navigating around.

Ann C
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello,

I suppose you've booked you holiday, so it should say which airport in the information Just You send you - On my confirmation invoice is has detailed the airport and flight number. If you are just looking at holidays, it says in the brochure if if you are looking on line, click on the departure tab and you can find it there. You will also be able to get this information if you call the customer services telephone number.

Kind regards

Ann

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

If the itinerary says meet at airport, then I think it usually means the one you are flying out from.

Jaya

daveJB
  • (Member)
(Member)
I think when they say meet at the airport it means you can meet and say hello to your fellow travelers

if you spot the JY tag on luggage before you board your flight.

Dave.