marks
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mick,

I must ask that you stop posting your pictures. They're amazing and putting me off my revision!:D

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Revision, I'm sure you deserve a break.
marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mick,

Do i have your permission to view some of the other pictures you have on your Flickr website?

I didnt want to assume it was ok hehe

Thanks

Mark

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'marks' wrote:

Hi Mick,

Do i have your permission to view some of the other pictures you have on your Flickr website?

I didnt want to assume it was ok hehe

Thanks

Mark

Mark,

Yes all my photos are available to view (various trips from 2005), not only JY holidays. You are more than welcome to view.

Mick

marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mick- Thanks, you're a star!
marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good news Mick- exams are finished mwahahaha!
Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Marks,

Hope there is something to do with Geography, all this chat about holidays and travel is certain to help, lol.

Mick

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark

I am sure you have done very well in your exams and will get fantastic results.

Jaya

marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya/Nick,

It was an anatomy exam, so not much geography haha although i can assure you the thought of my trip to Sicily in august (gonna be hooooot) is the only thing that kept me going through the exams and is the only thing going to keep me going whilst i endure 2 months of placement on the NHS!

Mark

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Mark

Two months of your placement on the NHS will fly by very quickly and August is not too far away. I am sure you will have a wonderful time in Sicily - I have not been there yet, but know it is a great place to visit.

Jaya

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Mark

Forgot to say that anatomy is like 'geography of the body'!!

Jaya