Kathy Hobson
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Booked for Sorrento in October. First solo holiday so it's a bit scary. Exciting though!!!
Sherry66
(Member)
Hi Kathy, I joined the group last week and have never travelled solo before. Hope you have a great time in sorrento.

Sherry

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kathy,

Don't worry, you'll love it. I was enquiring with the editor yesterday about a previous tour, Amalfi Coast, and she explained that it merged with Sorrento as this was the most popular and remains so, so i can't imagine you'll have anything except an amazing time.

Everyone is nervous the first time but don't worry, you're integrated from the moment you get to the airport and normally on the first night there's a group dinner to get everyone talking and planning their holiday. Also, don't forget most people are using JY for the first time so you wont be the only one in that boat.

Thanks

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kathy

You will have a marvellous time in Sorrento. I have been there years ago, but not with Just You. Amalfi Coast is beautiful though I found the roads a bit scary then! Try and go to Capri if you can. Pompeii is also a very interesting place to visit. No need to be nervous since you are travelling with Just You.

Jaya