CEH63
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Not been on a singles holiday before, realy fancy going to Russia in October any one been and do I need to book all the extra visits while there or are some not worth the spend? oh and I am male![/font]
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and welcome

I can assure you that travelling with Just You is fantastic and there is no need to be nervous. You will meet like minded people of all ages and everyone is usually very friendly. If you really fancy going to Russia, then I would say just go ahead and book it. I have not been on this trip so not too sure if you have to book all the extra excursions there or beforehand, but someone from customer services will be able to give you more information.

Regards

Jaya

SpiceF0x
(Member)
I went to Russia with my family in 2011 (for only two days!) and I would recommend the hermitage if the time of year you go isn't stifling hot - a large part of the hermitage has no air con.

I didn't see Russia by night - unfortunately we had to be back on the ship according to our visa but I would recommend seeing it in all manner possible. It's such a different place to go.

Apart from Moscow, I did the other included excursions with our guide and they were amazing - some of the best photos I have are from Russia.

greyperu
(Member)
'CEH63' wrote:

Not been on a singles holiday before, realy fancy going to Russia in October any one been and do I need to book all the extra visits while there or are some not worth the spend? oh and I am male![/font]

hello ceh if its russia you fancy go ahead and book it ive not been there but have been back 3 weeks from australia with ju and it was a fab holiday you should have a list of any extra trips book what you really fancy im off to vietnam later in the year good luck

RosieMo
(Member)
Hi CEH, I'm going to Russia in August (the only month I can get the time off!), and I've had a letter from JY saying that many of the optional excursions now have to be pre-booked, before you leave the UK. Something to do with the authorities wanting lists of who is visiting the various sites. Not an issue for me as I had already booked the whole package of optionals. but may be worth keeping in mind. I'm sure if you phone the reservations people they will be able to give you the full details.

RM.