gillcris
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm thinking of going to New England in the Fall this Sept/Oct anyone else thinking the same? Or anyone whose been any tips?
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
hello

My 1st of 9 tours was Boston New England and New York in 2006... Really good tour with so much to see, I think the tour they do now is a little different, I went in September as that's the best time to see the FALL!!! We were just a little to early that year, it all depends on the weather through out the year when the fall happens..

I did my 1s ever helicopter flight around the Statue of Liberty a great memory.

You will have fun I am sure if there dis anything else I can help you with just ask.

Cindy

lesley07
(Member)
'gillcris' wrote:

I'm thinking of going to New England in the Fall this Sept/Oct anyone else thinking the same? Or anyone whose been any tips?

Hi

I am going on this trip on 15th September. Will be my fourth JY holiday.

Already done Golden West tour, China and India all of which I have thoroughly enjoyed.

Lesley

Jools
  • (Member)
(Member)
'gillcris' wrote:

Am going on the 15th September, same tour as Lesley. It will be my 4th JY tour by then too as I am also gong to Costa de la Luz in June.

Jools