JANE3008
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I'm thinking of booking a holiday to Tuscany in September which will be my first solo adventure, is there anyone else planning on this trip or have been on this trip that can tell me more about it.

Jane

Auntie D
(Member)
'JANE3008' wrote:

Hi

I'm thinking of booking a holiday to Tuscany in September which will be my first solo adventure, is there anyone else planning on this trip or have been on this trip that can tell me more about it.

Jane

Hi Jane,

I'm going on this trip on 23/5. Would this be too late to give you any feedback? I've heard very good reports and just can't wait to feel some sunshine on my poor, grey, winter face!!

Denise.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Janeish
(Member)
'JANE3008' wrote:

Hi

Jane

Hi

I'm looking at that holiday in September. Never had a solo adventure before so just a tad anxious! I have to decide within the next couple of weeks because I have a travel voucher that transpires at the end of April.

I'd be travelling from Manchester .. how about you?

My name is Jane too 🙂

Justforme
(Member)
Hello Jane,

Welcome to JY!

I can ditto how you feel about your first trip and whether Tuscany is ok?

I went as a first-timer on the Highlights of Tuscany trip Sept 6tth 2012.

The courage it took was tremendous, but I needn`t have worried!

There were 35 people on the trip (31 women) and we all mingled well.

I found after a couple of days that I naturally merged with like-minded people , had a great time - plenty of laughs , a lovely rep, gorgeous places to see (take comfy walking sandals) and learned heaps about myself !

I met some new friends, and will be travelling with one of them later in the year to a long haul destination with JY !

When I returned home, I regretted only one thing - not having travelled with JY far sooner!

I sincerely believe you will have a great time !

Life`s for living - make the most of it !

Best wishes with which trip you book and enjoy yourself !

Janet