RaeW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Everybody,

I have just taken the plunge and booked my first Just You holiday to Andalucia on 12th September. Looking forward to it.

Rae

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Did this holiday a couple of years ago, really enjoyed the excurrsions its a good holiday.
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Same here, it was my first JY in Sept 2010 and I'll be doing my 6th hol in Sept this year! It's a great holiday and intro to JY, I hope you have a lovely time.

Best wishes,

Bob

RaeW
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you, Bob and Mick for your replies. This cold weather turned my thoughts to warmer climes.

Rae

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rae

I too did this holiday in September 2010. You are in for a treat. Andalucia is lovely. Do go to Alhambra Palace if you can. I had to miss the trip to Rhonda as I was not feeling too good on the day so will have to try and go back one day.

Regards

Jaya

RaeW
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya,

Thank you for your reply. I looked at the forum and everyone seemed to say that it was a good one to start with. I have booked the Alhambra optional excursion because the last time I was there I had a throat infection and high temperature and wanted the whole experience to be over! However I do remember how well organised and calm the visit was.

Rae