C-Jayne
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)

Hi! I'm Jayne (54) - fit, healthy and active! :) I've been not long forced into 'singledom' and suddenly find myself with no like-minded soul to go off on an active holiday with. My kids are of an age where the prospect of going on holiday with good ole Mum is not an attractive one! I've never been on holiday alone before but, encouraged by friends, am determined to 'take the bull by the horns' and go for it this Autumn! I love hiking but am also very happy to include horseriding, rafting, or whatever, into a package. What I DON'T want to do is spend a whole week+ sitting around a swimming pool/beach reading a book in the sunshine; I can do that HERE; I live in Cornwall! :D

Is there anyone out there, male or female, who would be interested in either joining me, or at least recommending something they have already done which would put me with a group of like-minded, similarly aged, folk??

Need to get back out into the world and make some new friends! If I can do that whilst doing activities I enjoy, then so much the better! :)

Look forward to hearing from someone......

Cheers

Jayne

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Jayne

A warm welcome to you, can I suggest that you have a good look at what JY offer, they cater for all sorts of styles of holidays, I like to see and learn things so I tend to go for history type holidays.

I have been on 3 helicopters .. hot air balloon and done speed boat along the way that's as exciting as I get.!!!!!

I have been to New Zealand , 3 USA tours ,Austrian Lakes, Tuscany, Poland, Kenyan Safari, and have Florida booked.

I am 54 I have seen great sights and meet fantastic people along the way some I still keep in touch with and have holidayed with them again with JY,

f I can help with anything just ask.

Cindy :angel:

Marion 1955
(Member)
Hi Jayne

I am thinking of doing my first single holiday on here..... I fancy Croatia & the Makarska Riviera.

I also like to be active and love travelling, my friends don't always have the time or funds to join me.

What trips are you looking at doing?

Hi! I'm Jayne (54) - fit, healthy and active! 🙂 I've been not long forced into 'singledom' and suddenly find myself with no like-minded soul to go off on an active holiday with. My kids are of an age where the prospect of going on holiday with good ole Mum is not an attractive one! I've never been on holiday alone before but, encouraged by friends, am determined to 'take the bull by the horns' and go for it this Autumn! I love hiking but am also very happy to include horseriding, rafting, or whatever, into a package. What I DON'T want to do is spend a whole week+ sitting around a swimming pool/beach reading a book in the sunshine; I can do that HERE; I live in Cornwall! :D

Is there anyone out there, male or female, who would be interested in either joining me, or at least recommending something they have already done which would put me with a group of like-minded, similarly aged, folk??

Need to get back out into the world and make some new friends! If I can do that whilst doing activities I enjoy, then so much the better! :)

Look forward to hearing from someone......

Cheers

Jayne

[/size][/font]

Marion 1955
(Member)
Hi Jayne

I am thinking of doing my first single holiday on here..... I fancy Croatia & the Makarska Riviera.

I also like to be active and love travelling, my friends don't always have the time or funds to join me.

What trips are you looking at doing?

Marion

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jayne

Just You offer great holidays for solo travellers of all ages. I have been on 4 Just You holidays and each one has been a wonderful experience. You meet people of all ages and share their experiences. Just You take care of you from start to finish. Why don't you look at what is on offer and pick a destination you always wanted to visit and go ahead and book it. I can assure you that you will have no regrets and will want to book another holiday on your return.

Regards

Jaya