Evie B
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All,

This is the first website I have looked at regarding singles holidays. Just wondered the average age of travellers. I'm 45 :angel:

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Evie, I'm 42 and you would find that you would be at the younger end of the age scale. I've done 5 JY and one Travelsphere and I've only been the youngest on one holiday. However, as everyone says, age is just a state of mind and I've generally hung around with folks older than me on the holidays - they tend to be more fun!!!

All the best,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Evie

A very warm welcome. I never worry about age as it is just a number. If you get on with people of all ages, then you will have no problem with Just You holidays. Personally I think a wide range of ages makes for an interesting group. If you really fancy a holiday, then just go ahead and book it. You will have a wonderful time.

Jaya

Auntie D
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hello Evie

A very warm welcome. I never worry about age as it is just a number. If you get on with people of all ages, then you will have no problem with Just You holidays. Personally I think a wide range of ages makes for an interesting group. If you really fancy a holiday, then just go ahead and book it. You will have a wonderful time.

Jaya

:);)

Morning Evie,

I'd agree with all the other replies to your query.

No matter where you go with JY you will be looked after from start to finish. Everyone seems to get on with everyone else. If there are any problems or questions, rest assured that your Tour Manager will be able to give you all the help you need!

I've been on 8 JY holidays and thoroughly enjoyed every one of them. I can't wait for my next one ~~ Tuscany 23rd May. Yipeeeeeeeeee!!!

Go for it, don't worry about the age demigraph, it's just a state of mind.

:thumbup::D

Denise

Lain
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there

You can always request for info on the group on a particular holiday by the online query or by phone. I did my first JY holiday to Kenya last year and have just booked for Canada in June. Ages tend to very mixed and isn't an issue, ours was 38-70ish, I am 43, but it is still nice to there are some aorund the same age group I think, but it wouldn't stop me. I had a great time on my first holiday so would just say 'go for it' once you have picked what you fancy 🙂