Never done a solo holiday before.

Auntie D
(Member)
'Lesley wrote:

How are you all.

:D:D:thumbup::thumbup:

Hiya Lesley,

Welcome to Just You. I've been on 8 holidays with them so far and enjoyed each and every one, USA and Europe.

Take the plunge, you'll be so glad you did!!!

Denise

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome Lesley

I have my 9th JY tour booked for May. There is much information to be gained by looking at the postings on here, but just a couple of things.

It is a VERY safe way for ladies and gentlemen to travel.

More ladies than men per tour

Age range well what can I say 20's to 80's dont panic it does work really well.

You get so much to see and great people to chat with.

Have a look through what is on offer and go for it..you really do not have anything to loose.

I have been to many places, 3 USA tours Austrian lakes, Poland and the Tatra Mountians, Kenyan Safari, Hong Kong and New Zealand.Tuscany...

If I can help just ask...I am away for 2 weeks so I am sure the ladies and gents on here will look after you.

Cindy

Ann C
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Lesley wrote:

How are you all.

Hello Lesley,

Welcome. I'm relatively new as well. Have done a short trip to Luxembourg by coach a couple of years ago to test the water and am now hoping to book a trip to Canada.

Hope you decide to take the plunge, I'm sure you will be glad you did.

All the best

Ann

JustMargaret
(Member)
'Auntie wrote:

'Lesley wrote:

How are you all.

:D:D:thumbup::thumbup:

Hiya Lesley,

Welcome to Just You. I've been on 8 holidays with them so far and enjoyed each and every one, USA and Europe.

Take the plunge, you'll be so glad you did!!!

Denise

Hello Lesley,

I totally agree with Denise. I am just about to embark on my second JY holiday. Felt a bit apprehensive first time, but never regretted it for a moment. Have courage - go for it!

Margaret :thumbup:

richardian
(Member)
'Lesley wrote:

How are you all.

Good morning Lesley.

I've been on six holidays with JY & in May, I'll be going touring China for my seventh. Generally, I've found most fellow travellers to be friendly & helpful & have enjoyed all of my tours.

Regards,

Richard.

mIKEiom
(Member)
Hi Lesley,

I'm dead new to this only joined minutes ago. Gonna see what they offer and maybe take the plunge

Mike

nannygoat
(Member)
'Lesley wrote:

How are you all.

I am going to Sorrento in April, only my second one and still worried, however once I get there it is great. Everyone in the same boat. Go for it.

valerie lund
(Member)
Hi Lesley, did my 1st JY holiday to S.Africa over last Xmas and new Year. There were jus 15 of us in the group and we all had a super time, so much so I have now booked to go to the Cilento Coast in June. So I would say go for it you will have a good time Val x
161ann
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Lesley wrote:

How are you all.

Hello Lesley

Welcome I too am new but have today booked my 1st JU holiday to Italy . I have read the community postings for several months so decided to give it try. I hope you find something to tempt you soon.

Ann

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley

Just take the plunge and book a holiday. I am sure you will find something from what is on offer. Travelling with Just You is fantastic and you are looked after very well. You also meet lots of new people.

Jaya

Emma8
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Lesley wrote:

How are you all.

Emma8
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Lesley wrote:

How are you all.

Hi Lesley,

Me neither. Thinking of booking Australia and nz in November and feel a bit scared. First JY holiday and first time traveling on my own. Just have to bite the bullet.

Emma

SheilaO
(Member)
'Lesley wrote:

How are you all.

Hello Lesley

I have booked Italy for september, it's my first holiday with just you. Looking forward to it. Go ahead and book a holiday, I am sure you will have a good time.

Sheila

Clairevt
(Member)
Hi Lesley and all others!

I've literally just joined J4Y and an hoping to visit Canada (Rockies) in September or October. Everyone has such positive posts on here it sounds great. Admit I'm extremely apprehensive about travelling alone, but life's too short to miss out on this!

Hope to speak to some of you soon.

Claire

AbbaDave
(Member)
'Emma8' wrote:

'Lesley wrote:

How are you all.

Hi Lesley,

Me neither. Thinking of booking Australia and nz in November and feel a bit scared. First JY holiday and first time traveling on my own. Just have to bite the bullet.

Emma

oooh would have loved the nz add on to australia in november but darent really take the extra time off work, really don't be afraid emma there will be many in the same boat and conversation will soon flow i'm sure with all the exciting destinations you'll be going to, regards dave