DavidG
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

I am intending to book the tour to NZ on either 1st or 29th November. Surfing the web it seems that the weather will be better in December, but it will be more crowded as this is their holiday season.

Has anybody any experience?

David.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
David

I went in January 2012 and I thought this was a nice time, the weather was pleasant so not bundled up with jackets etc, but not to hot, so that was fine for all the walking around etc. the only time I needed a Fleece and jacket was on top of a snow covered mountain the franz. Joseph after landing by helicopter.

I did not find the tourist attractions that overcrowded either.

I went on the Hong Kong - New Zealand tour great sights to see.

Cindy

the_baron1
(Member)
'DavidG' wrote:

Hello,

I am intending to book the tour to NZ on either 1st or 29th November. Surfing the web it seems that the weather will be better in December, but it will be more crowded as this is their holiday season.

Has anybody any experience?

David.

Hi david,

I did New Zealand last November with JY and we had excellent weather throughout our 2 weeks. Sunny and very warm ( Not hot) although managed to sunbath in Queenstown one afternoon and also had a sunny warm day at the top of the mountain in Queenstown.

Our last evening in Christchurch for our fairwell dinner was wet and raining. Thats the only time i can recall it was wet.

Eric.