SheilaO
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello anyone booked this tour for September? Looking forward to it, bit nervous not really sure what to expect. Did a trip to Australia but that was 8 years ago not feeling as confident about this one. Any tips............
Janund
  • (Member)
(Member)
'SheilaO' wrote:

Hello anyone booked this tour for September? Looking forward to it, bit nervous not really sure what to expect. Did a trip to Australia but that was 8 years ago not feeling as confident about this one. Any tips............

Hi,

I have booked this holiday for June, this is my first holiday with just you and like yourself am nervous. Thought I would start of with a short European holiday and as I have never been to Italy before I felt that it would be a good place to start. You were brave to do Australia, if you do not enjoy your trip to Italy its only 7 days and not the other side of the world. Having said that, it seems that you are well looked after by Just You holidays and I am sure you will have a great time.

Janet

Steve1973
(Member)
'SheilaO' wrote:

Hi Sheila,

I am doing this tour in September but will be flying out from Manchester, not Gatwick. Not too sure why you're not feeling as confident about this trip if you've already ventured as far afield as possible to the other side of the World (an adventure which I must get round to doing myself sometime...).

This will be my first trip to Italy, so I can't offer any tips.

SheilaO
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Steve1973' wrote:

'SheilaO' wrote:

Hi Sheila,

I am doing this tour in September but will be flying out from Manchester, not Gatwick. Not too sure why you're not feeling as confident about this trip if you've already ventured as far afield as possible to the other side of the World (an adventure which I must get round to doing myself sometime...).

This will be my first trip to Italy, so I can't offer any tips.

Hello Steve

Maybe it's just that I am 8 years older! No I am sure it will be fine, I haven't been to Italy before either been meaning to but life just got in the way. Here's hoping everyone has a good holiday.

SheilaO
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Janund' wrote:

'SheilaO' wrote:

Hi,

I have booked this holiday for June, this is my first holiday with just you and like yourself am nervous. Thought I would start of with a short European holiday and as I have never been to Italy before I felt that it would be a good place to start. You were brave to do Australia, if you do not enjoy your trip to Italy its only 7 days and not the other side of the world. Having said that, it seems that you are well looked after by Just You holidays and I am sure you will have a great time.

Janet

Hi Janet

Hope you enjoy Italy, I haven't been before either. I agree a short European trip is a good start. It's 8 years since I went on a singles holiday to Australia and thats the only one I have done.i did enjoy it ,had enough time on my own and company when i wanted it.I am sure it will be ok, and everyone will have a great time.

Sheila