ToniY1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked Andalucía for the 16th May, fly from Gatwick. Is there anyone else going then? I have always gone away with my late husband so this is my first holiday on my own and a little apprehensive.

Toni

mobo
  • (Member)
(Member)
'ToniY1' wrote:

I have just booked Andalucía for the 16th May, fly from Gatwick. Is there anyone else going then? I have always gone away with my late husband so this is my first holiday on my own and a little apprehensive.

Toni

Hi Toni,

I am going on this holiday, and am flying from Gatwick. Travelling down from Leicester and meeting a friend at Gatwick.

Maureen

ToniY1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mobo' wrote:

'ToniY1' wrote:

Toni

Hi Toni,

I am going on this holiday, and am flying from Gatwick. Travelling down from Leicester and meeting a friend at Gatwick.

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

Thank you for your reply, glad I will not be on my own. Travelling down from Northampton. look forward to meeting you.

Toni

charleyhorse
(Member)
'ToniY1' wrote:

Toni

Hi Toni. I am going to Andalucia on that date. I am travelling from Derbyshire. Dont worry about feeling apprehensive. We have all been on Just You holidays for the first time at some stage. They look after you very well, and you soon get to know folk. I have been on several Just You holidays and always found them friendly with time for you as well if you want. Its a great way to travel when you are on your own. Look out for the Just You luggage labels at the airport. I'm really looking forward to the trip. Gill

Painterlady
(Member)
Hi to all who have posted on this thread. I have just registered and am having a bit of trouble posting. I am going to Andalucia on 16th May from Gatwick also. This is my first holiday alone abroad since my husband died 15 months ago so I am a bit apprehensive but looking forward to it. Also looking forward to meeting you all at Gatwick.

Christine

Painterlady
(Member)
Hi to all who have posted. I have just registered and am going on this holiday on 16th May from Gatwick. This is the first holiday abroad alone for me since my husband died 15 months ago so I am a bit apprehensive. I am looking forward to it and meeting everyone so I will look out for luggage labels. I am travelling from Norfolk.

Christine.

Painterlady
(Member)
Hi Toni, I am going on this holiday from Gatwick. Also my first holiday alone as I always went with my late husband. I am looking forward to it but a bit apprehensive. Christine
Painterlady
(Member)
Hi Toni, I am booked on this holiday also from Gatwick. I also always went with my late husband and it is my first holiday abroad alone. Look forward to meeting you. Christine
Painterlady
(Member)
Hi Toni, I am also booked on this holiday from Gatwick. I always travelled with my late husband also and this is my first holiday abroad alone so I am a bit apprehensive but looking forward to it. Christine
Painterlady
(Member)
Oh dear -my posts did work after all and there are now a lot of them - sorry! Christine
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Christine

No worries - at least you will get noticed!!

Jaya

halek88
(Member)
Hi all, I am also going on this holiday from Gatwick, my first hol with JY

I am really nervouse, but also looking forwards to it. Im going on 16th May

too.

Kim

cmorris
(Member)
Hello

I'm going to Andalucia on 16 May. It will be my first holiday with Just You although I've travelled with Travelsphere before and they're very good. Looking forward to meeting you at Gatwick.

Claire

halek88
(Member)
Hi all, I posted way before today but nothing on here from me. Im going from Gatwick on 16th May too. Kim Please look for me when your at airport, I will look for you..