LindaNew
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I am new to solo travelling and like the sound of Riviera Splendour, as my first choice but am apprenhensive about "going it alone" but feel if I don't do it soon I will miss the boat. Anyone else looking to go around the end of June?
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and welcome Linda

I have not been on this trip and do not have any plans to be on it for the time being, but all I wanted to say is if you really like the sound of it, just go ahead and book it. You will not be 'alone' when travelling with Just You. Everything is taken care of and there is no need to be nervous or apprehensive at all. I have been on 4 Just You holidays and on each one there are always 'first timers' and then there are those who have been on quite a few Just You holidays. Everyone is there for one purpose - to enjoy the holiday. Believe me, once you have travelled with Just You, you will want to go back with them again and again.

Regards

Jaya

DJtourist
(Member)
Hi Linda

Riviera Splendour was my first JY holiday a few years ago and I went in June. I had a great time. Lovely hotel with good food. The trips to Monaco, Portofino and Nice are well worth going on. It's a very pretty area. Like you I was a bit nervous about going on my own for the first time. My fears were unfounded as everyone was very friendly and JY look after you so there is nothing to worry about, just enjoy yourself!