sjm533
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I can't be the only one going on the River Douro cruise on 8 April because there are only three places left. Is there anyone on here who has also booked? If so it would be good to make contact. This will be my first ever holiday alone.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there

Unfortunately not every one uses this facility...I have been on large tour grops and been the only one that uses this facility. Have you tried heading your posting up with the header river Douro cruise 8th April. Instead of I can't be the only one...

I am sure you will have a great time.

Cindy

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Not everyone uses the forum, I'm having same situation for my hol to the Cilento Coast (april 28th), know a decent number are booked but nobody replying to my post on the forum yet. Same holiday a week later and a few are on the forum, just how it goes sometimes.

You'll soon make plenty of new friends when you meet your travelling companions at the airport, don't worry they'll all be there.

Have a great trip.

Mick

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi sjm

I am sure you will not be the only person on this trip and it will be fairly well booked. However please note, That not all travellers use these forums for whatever reason. But going with my experience you generally find only 2 or 3 folk at the most going on your trip will use this forum.

Enjoy your cruise

Andy

sjm533
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Hi there

Unfortunately not every one uses this facility...I have been on large tour grops and been the only one that uses this facility. Have you tried heading your posting up with the header river Douro cruise 8th April. Instead of I can't be the only one...

I am sure you will have a great time.

Cindy

Thanks for your suggestion.

I realise not everyone uses this area, but thought it worth try. Might try Duoro heading a bit nearer the time.

sjm533
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Mick wrote:

Not everyone uses the forum, I'm having same situation for my hol to the Cilento Coast (april 28th), know a decent number are booked but nobody replying to my post on the forum yet. Same holiday a week later and a few are on the forum, just how it goes sometimes.

You'll soon make plenty of new friends when you meet your travelling companions at the airport, don't worry they'll all be there.

Have a great trip.

Mick

Thanks Mick. Thought it worth a try. Never know might yet get an answer; it's early days, plenty of time to drag slowly by!!

droftocs
(Member)
Fear not. There will be at least 3 of us, and if it is as good as the similar cruise from Seville last year we shall all have a great time. See you on the 8th.
sjm533
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'droftocs' wrote:

Fear not. There will be at least 3 of us, and if it is as good as the similar cruise from Seville last year we shall all have a great time. See you on the 8th.

Hi

Great to make contact. I will ask JY to send you my email so that we can have a brief "chat" beforehand.

Sylvia