RosemaryS
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I'm going on the Vietnam and add-on on 20 March 2013 but will be flying over from Belfast the day before and staying in the Premier Inn,15 Bath Road. If anyone else is doing the same perhaps we could meet up for a drink/dinner to get the holiday off to a good start.

Must say I am really looking forward to it. I've been to Austria, Croatia and South Africa/Zambia with JY and all have been brilliant.

Rosemary

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rosemary, I'm on the tour leaving 13 Feb and flying from Belfast the evening before, staying in the Comfort Hotel. I'll write a review when I get back to let you know how I got on! Hope you have a great hol!

All the best,

Bob

Beesky
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rosemary.

I am doing this trip also but staying in the Ibis the night before. I'm really looking forward to it also!

Sarah

omoorem
(Member)
Hi Rosemary, Sarah & Bob

I'm on the March 20th 2013 Vietnam & Cambodia add on. Cant wait !! I'm travelling early in the morning as I live about 1 and a half hours drive away. So will look forward to catching up at Heathrow. This is my 5th holiday with JY. Had a wonderful holiday last Oct in Singapore & Aus. Have also been to Rome, China and Cuba with JY. I am sure we will all have a great time !!! Have looked at the hotels on tripadvisor and they all look very good.

Bob - hope you have a great holiday too in Feb. Am looking forward to hearing about your trip. Would be interested in how you find the currency over there.

Thanks

Maggie

RosemaryS
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Rosemary, I'm on the tour leaving 13 Feb and flying from Belfast the evening before, staying in the Comfort Hotel. I'll write a review when I get back to let you know how I got on! Hope you have a great hol!

All the best,

Bob

Hi Bob,

I was going to do the 13 Feb but found the next date suited better. Would have been a first for me having someone else from Ireland! I will look forward to your review. Your review/tips re the SA/Zambia hol were very useful - I went last September and had a fantastic time.

Have a great time in Vietnam etc,

Rosemary

RosemaryS
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sarah and Maggie,

Will look forward to meeting you both.

Sarah, our hotels probably aren't too far apart if you feel like meeting up. We'll see if/where anyone else is staying over,

Rosemary

Patricia Seymore
(Member)
Hi

I am also going to Vietnam on the 13th Feb and Just You have booked me into the Comfort hotel the night before. I understand that there isn't a direct shuttle bus to terminal 4 from the hotel. Would you or anyone else staying at the hotel like to meet up the evening before for a drink, or travel to the airport together in the morning ?

Patsy

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Patsy, I'm flying in from Belfast and probably won't get to the Comfort Hotel until 9pm or so, so I think I'll probably get an early night with the early start the next morning! Having said that, I may well change my mind when the time comes!! However, it would be good to travel to the airport together, I was thinking of getting a taxi to make sure there are no delays as I think the shuttle bus only goes every 40 minutes and we have to get another bus then to terminal 4. What do you think? Looking forward to meeting you!

Best wishes,

Bob

Patricia Seymore
(Member)
Hi Bob,

I will be at the hotel from about 6 p.m. A taxi sounds like a good idea in the morning. If you would like we could share one. Let me know. I look forward to meeting you and the others.

Regards Patsy

Patricia Seymore
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Patsy, I'm flying in from Belfast and probably won't get to the Comfort Hotel until 9pm or so, so I think I'll probably get an early night with the early start the next morning! Having said that, I may well change my mind when the time comes!! However, it would be good to travel to the airport together, I was thinking of getting a taxi to make sure there are no delays as I think the shuttle bus only goes every 40 minutes and we have to get another bus then to terminal 4. What do you think? Looking forward to meeting you!

Best wishes,

Bob

Hi Bob,

I will be at the Comfort Hotel from about 6p.m. If you want we can share a taxi in the morning. Maybe you can ask reception to phone my room when you arrive and we could book a taxi. I am looking forward to meeting you and everyone else.

Regards Patsy

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Patsy, I'll check with reception when I arrive (or have a look for you in the bar!!) and hopefully we can book a taxi for the morning and make our way to Garfunkels! Looking forward to seeing you next Tuesday evening/Wed morning!

All the best,

Bob

PS keep your fingers crossed there's no snow stopping our flights!

greyperu
(Member)
hello rosemary i hope you enjoy vietnam it sounds a great holiday im thinking about going on that trip poss sept or early next year perhaps youll post your experience out there when you return im off to australia in three days time and looking forward to it good luck and enjoy graham
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Graham, I'm just back from this tour and had a brilliant time - see my comments in the Reviews section if you're interested. Have a great time in Australia!

Cheers,

Bob

RosemaryS
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Graham,

Thanks, am really looking forward to it. I don't think I could beat Bob's brilliant review but if there's anything to add I will.

Enjoy Australia,

Rosemary

omoorem
(Member)
Hello everyone on the March 20th Vietnam & Cambodia add on. Looking forward to meeting up with you all at the airport. Am getting a taxi down to Heathrow on Wednesday morning. Can't wait to leave the cold wintry weather behind !!

Maggie

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Aw thanks Rosemary, glad it was helpful! Hope all of you have a wonderful holiday. As you're going a bit later I imagine the weather should be even [/i]better there too, but before the monsoon rains so fingers crossed for you!

Safe travelling,

Bob

Julie White
(Member)
Hello Rosemary

Have a fabulous time in Vietnam. I hope it matches up to the holiday we had in South Africa.

Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back and about all the interesting people you meet.

See you soon

Warm regards Julie x:thumbup:

omoorem
(Member)
Hello everyone on the March 20th Vietnam with Cambodia add on. I have just spoken to Jane in customer services at Just You and she has confirmed to me that the weight limit on Malaysia airlines for checked baggage is now 30kgs and the hand luggage is now 7kgs.This also includes the internal flights which are also with Malaysia airlines. She stated that it had only recently changed and I suggested that all my fellow travellers should be informed of this too. I personally won't be taking that much !!! But an extra few kgs will be useful !!

Maggie

RosemaryS
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julie wrote:

Hello Rosemary

Have a fabulous time in Vietnam. I hope it matches up to the holiday we had in South Africa.

Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back and about all the interesting people you meet.

See you soon

Warm regards Julie x:thumbup:

Hi Julie,

Thanks. My computer has been sick so just getting back to you now.

Not sure any hol will ever beat SA/Z for me but we'll see. Will get in touch when I get home,

Best Wishes,

Rosemary

TraceyT
(Member)
Hi Maggie

Thank you for this, fabulous news, makes packing a bit less stressful

Not long now x

Tracey