maggie_legge@hotmail.co.uk
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone,

Have just made the effort and booked my first single holiday for Andalucia.Getting to know others who are also going would be good,is there anyone interested in emailing me before we go?

Thankyou

Maggie Legge:)

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Maggie

I am not on this holiday, but have been to Andalucia with Just You and just wanted to say that you will have a wonderful time. Andalucia is a great destination. Do take up the offer of optional excursion to Alhambra and Gibraltar if they are on offer.

Jaya

Mark Yates
(Member)
'maggie_legge@hotmail.co.uk' wrote:

Hi everyone,

Have just made the effort and booked my first single holiday for Andalucia.Getting to know others who are also going would be good,is there anyone interested in emailing me before we go?

Thankyou

Hi Maggie Legge,

Yes, I'm going I hope, if I can get it booked in time. Am looking forward to it, and since its my first JustYou holiday I'm a bit nervous about meeting people. Anyway, you have to book in advance for the Alhambra palace, I read, or its difficult to get a place.

Goodbye,

Mark

trueblonde
(Member)
'maggie_legge@hotmail.co.uk' wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thankyou

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am on this trip, this is my 3rd trip with JY, so yeah looking forward to it, I must admit I did feel nervouse the first singles holiday, but just have a good time and enjoy. Julie

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Maggie,

From a security point of view its not a good idea to use your email for your user name.

Mick

Maureen.M
(Member)
I have just booked my 1st singles holiday fo 2nd May. I am very nervous but I am sure I will meet some interesting people. I would like to hear from anyone going on the same trip.
Gill2302
(Member)
'Maureen.M' wrote:

I have just booked my 1st singles holiday fo 2nd May. I am very nervous but I am sure I will meet some interesting people. I would like to hear from anyone going on the same trip.

Hi Maureen,

I am going on this trip, my first too! Departing from Birmingham, I feel the same too, but very excited. Thinking of it as an adventure !

Gill