tiggerxxxx
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello all. Have just joined the site as am fed up with travelling on my own. Can anybody suggest a good trip which would get me into the way this works fairly quickly? Would prefer to do around a week but would like some warm weather between Jan and May. Any help and suggestions welcome. I'm hoping also that I might bump into my soulmate whilst away. Any ladies that are looking for long term relationship I'm looking seriously (young and quite good looking 53 year old male). Hope to see some of you soon. Dave:angel:
sjm533
  • (Member)
(Member)
'tiggerxxxx' wrote:

Hello all. Have just joined the site as am fed up with travelling on my own. Can anybody suggest a good trip which would get me into the way this works fairly quickly? Would prefer to do around a week but would like some warm weather between Jan and May. Any help and suggestions welcome. I'm hoping also that I might bump into my soulmate whilst away. Any ladies that are looking for long term relationship I'm looking seriously (young and quite good looking 53 year old male). Hope to see some of you soon. Dave:angel:

There is a river cruise in April in Portugal on the Duoro, 8 days, which might interest you. However, as I understand it the primary objective of Just You holidays is a holiday, not to find a soul mate, but I suppose it does happen sometimes.

Sylvia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Tigger,

Can I just say this is not a dating holiday in anyway, the reason I use JY is that I feel safe no one is gong to be a problem pestering and pouncing on me!!!! That so is not the way these holidays work..us ladies on the whole do NOT want that sort of holiday... So if your main reason for looking into JY is for a soul mate, can I say your looking in the wrong place I feel.

Cindy

Fee
  • (Member)
(Member)
'tiggerxxxx' wrote:

Hello Dave. Although the two ladies are right about Just You not being 'dating' holidays, please don't let this put you off. I am about to go on my 9th holiday with them and I have enjoyed every one. I have met a great variety of interesting and lovely people. Obviously everyone has their reasons for travelling with JY and have varying circumstances. Some are indeed married and many are not looking for a partner, but there are definitely some who are. I suggest that you find a holiday you fancy, take the plunge and book it. Treat it as an opportunity to get out there and meet new people in a relaxed and friendly environment. If you don't like the format you could always try a different company afterwards. Trust me, life is too short not to give it a go!

Good luck!

Fiona

tiggerxxxx
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Fee' wrote:

'tiggerxxxx' wrote:

Hello Dave. Although the two ladies are right about Just You not being 'dating' holidays, please don't let this put you off. I am about to go on my 9th holiday with them and I have enjoyed every one. I have met a great variety of interesting and lovely people. Obviously everyone has their reasons for travelling with JY and have varying circumstances. Some are indeed married and many are not looking for a partner, but there are definitely some who are. I suggest that you find a holiday you fancy, take the plunge and book it. Treat it as an opportunity to get out there and meet new people in a relaxed and friendly environment. If you don't like the format you could always try a different company afterwards. Trust me, life is too short not to give it a go!

Good luck!

Fiona

Hi - thanks for your comments. xx Dave