zztop27
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm booked with JY for Peru on 5th Feb. 2013 - my 3rd JY holiday after China in 2012 and Australia in 2011.

Anybody else going, anyone been and got any tips and things not to be missed on the JY Peru trip.

Not long to go now. :thumbup:

Pete ................ .

zztop27
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just want to get this higher up the threads so anybody got anything to add to my questions below.

Thanks and a Happy New Year of travelling .... Pete

;)

loopylu
(Member)
'zztop27' wrote:

I'm booked with JY for Peru on 5th Feb. 2013 - my 3rd JY holiday after China in 2012 and Australia in 2011.

Anybody else going, anyone been and got any tips and things not to be missed on the JY Peru trip.

Not long to go now. :thumbup:

Pete ................ .

Hi there Pete,

I am also on the Peru trip next Feb and very much looking forward to it.

This will be my first trip with JY

loopylu
(Member)
'zztop27' wrote:

Just want to get this higher up the threads so anybody got anything to add to my questions below.

Thanks and a Happy New Year of travelling .... Pete

;)

Hi Pete,

I am going to Peru next Feb and very much looking forward to it, This will be my first trip with JY

Angela

zztop27
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just got back and what a great trip !!. Thanks to all my fellow explorers for making it so memorable and Claire our TM for her endless enthusiasm and patience. Well done JY .. Where to next I wonder ???
Swissie3
(Member)
Yes a great (exhausting) holiday but I strongly second your comments about Claire, the Tour Guide. Better known as the Duracel Bunny for her endless energy and enthusiasm. Thanks Claire (and Arturo) for all your hard work.

Anna

loopylu
(Member)
100% agree that the trip was amazing and the Amazon add on was well worth it. Claire was outstanding and couldn't have done any more to make it so memorable.

Angela