Margaret P
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi is anyone going to Croatia at Christmas flying from Manchester to Gatwick would like to hear from anyone on the Manchester flight
stu151
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Margaret

I'm on the same holiday, but flying from Gatwick, so we'll meet up at Gatwick

I asked Ben a while ago about the numbers on the holiday, just in case you haven't seen it, this is his reply :-

"Your tour is fully booked with 40 fellow travellers, ages range from 43 to 80, with the average age being around 60, male to female split is near enough 50/50"

I've been on 3 other JY holidays (Australia, Russia, France), one at Christmas, and they've all been good fun.

I posted a month or so ago about this holiday, but no one replied. Only a small percentage of JY's customers use this forum, which is a shame.

Look forward to meeting you.

Stuart

Margaret P
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Stuart

I was told there is 7 more flying from Manchester its an early morning flight 7 40 so there a long time to wait round at Gatwick

i have been on jy holiday before but not a Christmas

Hope to see you at gatwick

Margaret

stu151
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just moving this thread back up to the top, to see if anyone else is going on this holiday.

Stuart

jonesie
(Member)
'Margaret wrote:

Hi is anyone going to Croatia at Christmas flying from Manchester to Gatwick would like to hear from anyone on the Manchester flight

jonesie
(Member)
'Margaret wrote:

Hi margaret. i,m flying from manchester on 23rd ,early flight at 6-40 am, but then long wait at gatwick, looking forward to it as i,ve been there a long time ago, you will love it regards keith[/size]

stu151
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Keith

Good to make contact with another person on this holiday.

I live in Bath, and am driving to Gatwick, so I'll try to find both you & Margaret at Gatwick, near a source of coffee I suspect !

See you in a few days time.

Stuart

jonesie
(Member)
'stu151' wrote:

Hi Keith

Good to make contact with another person on this holiday.

I live in Bath, and am driving to Gatwick, so I'll try to find both you & Margaret at Gatwick, near a source of coffee I suspect !

See you in a few days time.

Stuart

Hi stu, looking forward to meeting up and the holiday, find me having breakfast, coffee or beer
Margaret P
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jonesie' wrote:

'Margaret wrote:

Hi margaret. i,m flying from manchester on 23rd ,early flight at 6-40 am, but then long wait at gatwick, looking forward to it as i,ve been there a long time ago, you will love it regards keith[/size]

Margaret P
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jonesie' wrote:

'Margaret wrote:

Hi Keith, hope to see you at Manchester staying in hotel overnight as i live in north wales See you Sunday.